What if they shut down the season?

West Ender

3 minutes ago, AirdrieJag said:

The logical reason for getting QC opinion is to inform possible legal action.  We should seek interim interdict pending judicial review of the process used by SPFL.  Hopefully Hearts and Sevco will join us in that.

Re boycotts.  It wont be business as usual in football till next year,  so clubs are going to go to the wall as gate receipts are massively reduced. 

We need to make sure we keep PTFC afloat, so away games,  with the exception of Falkirk, should be boycotted and our money redirected to supporting our club through donations, Centenary Fund and Jagzone subscriptions. 

Sod the clubs who were prepared to throw us under the bus. 

Good post, the whole process has been a total shambles from start to finish, they couldn’t even organise a vote properly. 

Can’t see there being any reconstruction as once again the Clubs will vote out of self - interest .

There was absolutely no reason for Dundee to change their vote , if they had kept it to their already submitted No vote , there obviously would be have to be change .

If I was PTFC , I would open the bar every other week and let our Club get the proceeds of that .

Legally I would take them all the way ( crowdfunding)

2 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

There were NO signs we were going to get off the bottom. We couldn't beat the teams above us. And at home. Relegation was almost certain.

Not sure it was , QOS were on a worse run than ourselves, could have been a playoff  place but we should have been given that opportunity if not the season should have been null and void 

4 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

There were NO signs we were going to get off the bottom. We couldn't beat the teams above us. And at home. Relegation was almost certain.

I agree at the time of footie stopping we deserved to be where we were however there was small signs of improvement, money was invested in squad in Jan and the ever important game in hand.  Last season took to the end and if may or not been the same this year.  You can’t surely say you are of a meh opinion in this shambles?

12 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Good post, the whole process has been a total shambles from start to finish, they couldn’t even organise a vote properly. 

Can’t see there being any reconstruction as once again the Clubs will vote out of self - interest .

There was absolutely no reason for Dundee to change their vote , if they had kept it to their already submitted No vote , there obviously would be have to be change .

If I was PTFC , I would open the bar every other week and let our Club get the proceeds of that .

Legally I would take them all the way ( crowdfunding)

Wonder if Captain Tom is a Thistle supporter.

3 minutes ago, elevenone said:

I agree at the time of footie stopping we deserved to be where we were however there was small signs of improvement, money was invested in squad in Jan and the ever important game in hand.  Last season took to the end and if may or not been the same this year.  You can’t surely say you are of a meh opinion in this shambles?

It has been an utterly shambolic, corrupt stitch up with Dundee bending over and taking the Old Firm boaby right up their scummy crack. But it doesn't hide the fact that we were utterly tragic and couldn't buy a win and never looked like winning. Accept it . Unless there is a dramatic reconstruction in the making we are in League 1 next season. And McCall had enough time to turn it around. He has failed us. The board has failed us and our chairman is a joke. Maybe McCall will find his level in League 1.

• Downvote 2

We all knew this was coming. Nothing like this ever goes our way.  Its just a numbness you feel that things can never get any worse and then they do.  

While supporters of other teams may be distraught I now get over these things in a day.  

Need a new thread now "They,ve shutdown the season..shafted once more"

I think we have to move quickly on and concentrate on getting the team thru this Coronavirus. I think that is now the greater danger than getting relegated

5 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

It has been an utterly shambolic, corrupt stitch up with Dundee bending over and taking the Old Firm boaby right up their scummy crack. But it doesn't hide the fact that we were utterly tragic and couldn't buy a win and never looked like winning. Accept it . Unless there is a dramatic reconstruction in the making we are in League 1 next season. And McCall had enough time to turn it around. He has failed us. The board has failed us and our chairman is a joke. Maybe McCall will find his level in League 1.

Looking at it that way, we've been heading that way under three managers, three chairs (four changes) and even more boards so maybe it's Thistle finding our level. ;)

• Like 2

Totally scunnered with Scottish football. What a joke. Everyone (bar a few clubs) dancing to Sellick’s tune. 
I’ll repeat what I said earlier in the thread - I really hope those clubs who voted YES go bust. None of them will ever see a pound from my pocket. Ever.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

We could have said the same last year but we did get off the bottom GRE. Can’t accept it as relegation because we didn’t play 36 games- it’s expulsion 

4 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Old Form boaby - no, Celtic boaby, yes.

I will not accept it. Nor, I hope will the Board. Even if we are spared relegation due to reconstruction, this has been an absolute scandal, and those in charge must go.

On this particular case, the Board have done all they can , as far as I can see it, to defend our club and the rules. How have they failed here?

And no, I cannot accept that we were getting relegated anyway. One point behind with a game to play and many more util the end of the season, no way we could accept relegation was inevitable.

17 minutes ago, elevenone said:

This and this

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

We could have said the same last year but we did get off the bottom GRE. Can’t accept it as relegation because we didn’t play 36 games- it’s expulsion 

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

Man up. And accept that in Scottish football fairness has never been on the agenda. We are down barring re construction. 

12 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

QOS were on a worse run of form. Like I said accept it after 36 games but this is not it

1 minute ago, Colognejag said:

Old Form boaby - no, Celtic boaby, yes.

I will not accept it. Nor, I hope will the Board. Even if we are spared relegation due to reconstruction, this has been an absolute scandal, and those in charge must go.

On this particular case, the Board have done all they can , as far as I can see it, to defend our club and the rules. How have they failed here?

And no, I cannot accept that we were getting relegated anyway. One point behind with a game to play and many more util the end of the season, no way we could accept relegation was inevitable.

Really? We were performing worse under McCall than we were under Caldwell last season.

I blame us for them changing their vote! We are absolute ******* loose wristed ******s! Aye Jacqui is the saviour so don't worry we will be fine, Oh wait we are bottom we deserve it. Every one of you loose wristed ******s i hope you enjoy the seaside league!