What if they shut down the season?

West Ender

1 minute ago, Garscube Road End said:

Really? We were performing worse under McCall than we were under Caldwell last season.

So you suggest we just accept this? Sorry, there were far too many unponderables to simply accept this.

And no, I will not accept that we simply have to expect that in Scottish football there is no fairness. This shambles proves that action is needed.

Simply sit and shrug your shoulders - is that what you suggest we do?  Maybe you should just go and watch the bowls instead. I will not accept this and hope to hell the Board will drag them into the courts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jagtastic said:

Ann Budge heading up the reconstruction panel with Les Gray of Hamilton? 

More to come from this.  

We will probably still get screwed though.

Not overly confident. We should keep legal action going to hopefully ensure reconstruction suits us. I agree we were poor but we had a decent chance of 9th or above. We will never know. Hey for a few days we were all singing from the same hymn sheet....hey ho

3 minutes ago, Colognejag said:

So you suggest we just accept this? Sorry, there were far too many unponderables to simply accept this.

And no, I will not accept that we simply have to expect that in Scottish football there is no fairness. This shambles proves that action is needed.

Simply sit and shrug your shoulders - is that what you suggest we do?  Maybe you should just go and watch the bowls instead. I will not accept this and hope to hell the Board will drag them into the courts.

Even if the club take them to court it would be an extremely costly and futile efforts. Courts do not decide against sporting organisations,  never have, never will. We need to keep our cash for League 1 campaign. 

Edited by Garscube Road End

Just now, Garscube Road End said:

Even if the club take them to court it would be an extremely costly and futile efforts. Courts do not decide against sporting organisations,  never have, never will.

I suspect we will not be the only ones to take legal action. We also have the Sporting Court of Arbitration.

And, as said before, this charade cannot continue - the SPFL needs a complete re-vamp of those in charge.

• Haha 1

In football you are relegated when all the games have been completed and you are in a relegation position. That has not happened here.

some people may think we would have been relegated but they don’t know any more than anyone else unless they can predicted the future which they can’t 

it’s a disgraceful decision and process wholly in line with the utter shambles that is scottish football.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

I blame us for them changing their vote! We are absolute ******* loose wristed ******s! Aye Jacqui is the saviour so don't worry we will be fine, Oh wait we are bottom we deserve it. Every one of you loose wristed ******s i hope you enjoy the seaside league! 

Behave , Sevco wanted Doncaster and Rod McKenzie binned , the Inverness guy called out Dundee for their What’s Apps messages , what did you want our Club to do , lie down and do nothing.

Absolutely clueless 

1 minute ago, Jag36 said:

So Budge is leading the taskforce for reconstruction with 14 team prem on the table- basically Hearts arent getting relegated then. Just us and Stranraer that are- we've been totally shafted. It was always fixed that a NO vote wouldnt go through. Hope Thistle take the neccesary legal action. 

If there is to be a 14 team Premiership then it is likely we will not be relegated. 

One ridiculous aspect of all this is that QOS are being saved from relegation, (and Thistle consigned to relegation) by one vote: their own.   And Raith Rovers have been awarded promotion(at the expense of Falkirk in particular) by one vote: their own.  All from an entirely unnecessary and manufactured scenario created by the SPFL.                                                               We have to trust and expect our board to continue fighting against this patently corrupt nonsense. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, allyo said:

If Hearts don't get relegated it would be difficult to make up a second tier without us

Agreed, but it still needs to be voted on minimum 11-1 by the Premiership clubs.

Even if, it should not be the end of it. Those in charge have shown unbelievable incompetence and must go.

5 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Behave , Sevco wanted Doncaster and Rod McKenzie binned , the Inverness guy called out Dundee for their What’s Apps messages , what did you want our Club to do , lie down and do nothing.

Absolutely clueless 

which we will do as always...clueless!

6 minutes ago, allyo said:

If Hearts don't get relegated it would be difficult to make up a second tier without us

Dundee are behind this. So Hearts stay where they are, no promotion from the Championship and all other relegations and promotions go ahead.