Keep Supporting The Club £££

Lambies Lost Doo

3 hours ago, Deco City Jag said:

Looking at buying a tile from overseas but billing details won't accept my postcode, any ideas on how to overcome this?

The club really needs to get with the 21st century and allow for anything it offers to be able to be purchased easily globally.

Ive not tried the Tile, but CF which is a steady income cannot be done without a direct debit, which you cannot do without a UK bank account, effectively excluding a lot of Nomads.

The CF form also states Bank of Scotland St George’s Cross, which if memory serves me right closed last year

Edited by Norgethistle

4 hours ago, Deco City Jag said:

Looking at buying a tile from overseas but billing details won't accept my postcode, any ideas on how to overcome this?

Worked for me. Postcode in Germany is a 5 number system and that was accepted.

Would be better just to publish basic bank details with IBAN etc for overseas fans.

In process of joining Centenary Fund, gold membership. Having some technical/IT problems so now in contact with club - waiting for them to get back to me! 

Will confirm membership, hopefully soon. 

Perhaps I am being unkind but read a club in the East End of Glasgow, 40-50 times our size, is going to spend  £150k to help feed vulnerable people. In proportion to the £20k promised by Jags Fans (albeit to help our club) an equivalent figure should be around £800k. After all they can spend £5m on a player!! At the same time my heart tells me 'dont knock them' all contributions should be welcomed! 

Haven't heard anything similar about the Goven Club! 

3 hours ago, exiledjag said:

In process of joining Centenary Fund, gold membership. Having some technical/IT problems so now in contact with club - waiting for them to get back to me! 

Will confirm membership, hopefully soon. 

Perhaps I am being unkind but read a club in the East End of Glasgow, 40-50 times our size, is going to spend  £150k to help feed vulnerable people. In proportion to the £20k promised by Jags Fans (albeit to help our club) an equivalent figure should be around £800k. After all they can spend £5m on a player!! At the same time my heart tells me 'dont knock them' all contributions should be welcomed! 

Haven't heard anything similar about the Goven Club! 

any links ?

9 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Championship clubs are getting paid £26,500 + VAT.

Does that plus sign mean that extra cash is given to cover VAT or that VAT is taken off the 26,500 ?

ETA: Or is it VAT getting returned that the club has already paid?

Excuse my ignorance.

Edited by Jaggernaut

2 hours ago, elevenone said:

Full breakdown of each clubs payments here.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18336843.celtic-rangers-motherwell-get-bigger-handout-clubs-spfl-issue-advance-payments/

Pretty big gulfs in there.  Aberdeen must be nipping that by only one point in league they miss out on near extra quarter of a million.

Couldn't be seen to be giving extra just to OF so included third club as well.

3 hours ago, elevenone said:

Full breakdown of each clubs payments here.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18336843.celtic-rangers-motherwell-get-bigger-handout-clubs-spfl-issue-advance-payments/

Pretty big gulfs in there.  Aberdeen must be nipping that by only one point in league they miss out on near extra quarter of a million.

Celtic, Rangers and Motherwell have all mathematically secured a top six place so were probably paid the minimum payment given to top six clubs - hence why it is more. 

A sore one indeed.

42 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I don’t know if it’s open to football clubs but when it was announced last week that the government was paying up to 80 per cent of staff wages for companies up to a maximum of £2500 a month would this be open to Partick Thistle to apply?

Never given it any thought. I don't even know the employment status of footballers (simple PAYE or whatever). Are some of the higher earners self employed under sole contract?

• Like 1