Keep Supporting The Club £££

Lambies Lost Doo

The club relies heavily on fans through the gates.  With the shutdown we need to keep helping things to tick along.  Season ticket sales will help but here are other ways to help.

Join or increase your subscription to Centenary Fund

http://ptfc.co.uk/fans/centenary-fund/join-the-centenary-fund/

Sponsor a player at a reduced rate.  Could we do a message board collection?

http://ptfc.co.uk/product-category/playersponsorship/

Merchandise

http://www.teamwearscotland.com/category/professional-football-clubs/partick-thistle/

Online Shopping

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/

Edited by Lambies Lost Doo
  • Like 1

Absolutely agree. I'm lucky I work for a large organisation who should be able to ride this out. It's the small businesses which have a lot to worry about.  Club will also have worries too.  Shop local.  Shop often.  Keep things ticking along.

(Even large firms like British Airways and hotels going to take a battering.)

24 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

(Even large firms like British Airways and hotels going to take a battering.)

Apologies for the selective quote - the airline industry (budget in particular) and tourism in general is about to go through another revolution which will be greater than that of 20 years ago.

Back on topic, I said on another thread earlier this week that there will be major casualties in the senior game as a result of any suspension to the season, which will be due to cash-flow issues brought on by lack of games (income) and contracts to be honoured in the interim.

Anyone who is able to do so, please consider what was suggested in LLD's original post. We must do everything possible to ensure there is a Partick Thistle to support at the end of this episode.

Edited by Barney Rubble

Whilst I’ve publicly stated that whilst a certain element is involved with the club I’m out, exceptional circumstances cause me to revisit that, if the survival of the club is at risk, as without someone on the board who could fund us through a cash flow crisis (Oliver, Allan, Springfield for example), it’s now dumped on us.

I’m more than happy to buy a ST or individual match day tickets  till this goes by. 

I would join the CF but this is impossible for a Nomad (something that has been raised with the club several times) as you cannot set up a Direct Debit from a foreign bank account, a monthly card payment (like Jagszone) would get round this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alan Murray said:

Anybody got a good guess what the remaining 5 home games would have brought in after expenses? 

1000 pay in for each of games = £115000 less VAT, add to that Match and ball sponsorship  plus hospitality maybe another £25000 (Less VAT). 

Less wages, Electricity, Rates, Policing, Insurance we would probably break even over next 2 months

Now we have Electricity, Rates, Insurance and wages to pay with no income over next 2 or 3 months. We could take a hit for between £100k to £200k depending if it’s 3 months. The longer it goes the longer it is before we can start selling next seasons tickets.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

1000 pay in for each of games = £115000 less VAT, add to that Match and ball sponsorship  plus hospitality maybe another £25000 (Less VAT). 

Less wages, Electricity, Rates, Policing, Insurance we would probably break even over next 2 months

Now we have Electricity, Rates, Insurance and wages to pay with no income over next 2 or 3 months. We could take a hit for between £100k to £200k depending if it’s 3 months. The longer it goes the longer it is before we can start selling next seasons tickets.

If it is 200k then we will need to get some cash flow into the club or we are in trouble, Think the club will be working on something but the problem is we can't hold fundraising events. Might need to be online stuff.

7 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

I would imagine electricity rates would be minimal if the offices are closed, it will be wages that will be the main issue no?

Just bought the home top, no idea how much this gets the club if anything but seen as the seasons over everything is on sale.

16 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

I would imagine electricity rates would be minimal if the offices are closed, it will be wages that will be the main issue no?

Just bought the home top, no idea how much this gets the club if anything but seen as the seasons over everything is on sale.

Rates, Insurance and wages won’t drop unless people are laid off,  we will save a bit on electricity with floodlights, but the offices’ dressing rooms etc will still need heated or problems will arise on return.

I hope we still have that (or big part) £300k cash reserve in the bank. If we spent that in January then cash flow will be a problem in 2 to 3 weeks, if not we may be ok for a few months

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alan Murray said:

Anybody got a good guess what the remaining 5 home games would have brought in after expenses? 

In all likelihood we're missing out on at least one play off game as well. I don't think home gate receipts from such fixtures are retained but I'd imagine hospitality etc would've netted a fair sum.

10 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Whilst I’ve publicly stated that whilst a certain element is involved with the club I’m out, exceptional circumstances cause me to revisit that, if the survival of the club is at risk, as without someone on the board who could fund us through a cash flow crisis (Oliver, Allan, Springfield for example), it’s now dumped on us.

I’m more than happy to buy a ST or individual match day tickets  till this goes by. 

I would join the CF but this is impossible for a Nomad (something that has been raised with the club several times) as you cannot set up a Direct Debit from a foreign bank account, a monthly card payment (like Jagszone) would get round this.

I tried too. If the club asked for donations I would contribute. There would be no shame if they were to ask.