Keep Supporting The Club £££

Lambies Lost Doo

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

I don’t know if it’s open to football clubs but when it was announced last week that the government was paying up to 80 per cent of staff wages for companies up to a maximum of £2500 a month would this be open to Partick Thistle to apply?

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/check-if-you-could-be-covered-by-the-coronavirus-job-retention-scheme

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

I don’t know if it’s open to football clubs but when it was announced last week that the government was paying up to 80 per cent of staff wages for companies up to a maximum of £2500 a month would this be open to Partick Thistle to apply?

It is open to clubs if players are being paid the “normal” way. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2020 at 2:05 PM, elevenone said:

Out of interest has anyone who recently joined the Centenary fund had any confirmation from club or noticed new standing order set up in their bank?  I emailed mine in but unsure if it has went through.

Only did mine a couple of weeks ago. First S/O deduction not due until 10th May. 

I did purchase my first ever season ticket in mid-april and received usual immediate email confirmation but nothing since! How long does it normally take for Club  to send actual season ticket? Anyone? 

3 hours ago, exiledjag said:

Only did mine a couple of weeks ago. First S/O deduction not due until 10th May. 

I did purchase my first ever season ticket in mid-april and received usual immediate email confirmation but nothing since! How long does it normally take for Club  to send actual season ticket? Anyone? 

I don't think you'll get your physical ticket for quite a while. One of the early club updates said that all office staff were working for home(and probably some are on furlough so it will be a skeleton staff).

16 hours ago, G SUS said:

I don't think you'll get your physical ticket for quite a while. One of the early club updates said that all office staff were working for home(and probably some are on furlough so it will be a skeleton staff).

Likewise, I've had no official confirmation of my purchase of a season ticket from the club, other than the automatically generated acknowledgment when I finally hit the "pay now" button.

On 5/2/2020 at 2:00 PM, G SUS said:

I doubt if you'll get any physical ticket as it's all about the app these days.

Thought this might be the case - was just wondering! 

Thanks 

6 hours ago, exiledjag said:

Thought this might be the case - was just wondering! 

Thanks 

It may be the case that if you want a physical ticket you'll have to apply for it when the office re-opens. I had to send an e-mail when they changed to the new app (what seems like an eternity ago). I wanted a physical ticket as I sometimes leave my phone at home when I go to Firhill just to be out of touch with the rest of the world for an hour or two.