Patrick Thistle Family Club

wrighty

I've just seen this on the PTFC website....Partick Thistle  Family club.. With the word football scored out and replaced by family....thought the design looked great.. Was thinking this could be a great T-shirt???  With of course all monies to the club... Is there anyone on here could take that on if you think it would be popular??  

Edited by wrighty
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, wrighty said:

I've just seen this on the PTFC website....Partick Thistle  Family club.. With the word football scored out and replaced by family....thought the design looked great.. Was thinking this could be a great T-shirt???  With of course all monies to the club... Is there anyone on here could take that on if you think it would be popular??  

I'm working on it right now. Have discussed it with the club.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wrighty said:

Well done Wrighty, BowenBoys and Lambie'sLostDoos (Financial Support Thread). 

With fans like you how can we not rise through this storm! We are an inclusive club (LBGT initiative), kids go free and welcoming all regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, religion etc. Who could not want to support PTFC and what club has better fans. Once we get the football right we will be flying. 

Money can go to Club or Club could use it to help Family Members with particular or special needs.  Either way it's for a good cause. 

Stick me down for a tee shirt (happy to pay postage). 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

I'm working on it right now. Have discussed it with the club.

Brilliant.... I just thought it looked great as soon as I saw it..... Hope they do baby ones too as daughter has one on the way.... It's a great marketing coup at the right time... Especially for us nomads... Football with a line through it and family inserted below.... Whoever came up with that design deserves high praise indeed!!  

3 hours ago, wrighty said:

Like this if you've not seen it... But rearrange badge obviously for the T-shirt... 

PTFC-Family-club-1090x630-LAUNCH-900x520.jpg

Colours great but would just go with above as  the main caption on the tee shirt front.  Black as the main colour with letters in red and yellow would be great. 

The big Thistle logo  makes it too formal and places too much emphasis on the Club when it should be on the Thistle Family. 

For me the above with the word football scored out and the word family inserted captures the essence of what is happening at the moment - families looking after each other, especially vulnerable members.

Don't think it needs anything else! 

Is this what you mean? I have to excuse myself, I'm a joiner not a graphic designer :)

Obviously, it's a mock up. I have software that I bought last week for twenty quid and I don't have access to the fonts and skills used by the design company.

The club and designer have made the new club crest available copyright free for all to use. This doesn't apply to the banner at the top of the article that we are talking about. If this is the sort. of thing people want then I can see what can be done. Please bear in mind that the design company may not want or be able to offer any help with this and from the limited conversation I've. had with GB, it's clear that he's very busy at the moment.

Will need to get consensus on this and more expressions of interest to make this a viable project.

PTFC2a.thumb.png.0d75622b14e0968731e554315641829f.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gianlucatoni said:

Nice big end of news segment on the Family club change on the ITV national news at ten just there - Sneddon doing some shopping & not dropping the box (just joking).

I want to know where he managed to source 24 Andrex bog rolls though :happy2:

I saved as a video on my phone, hopefully the upload works. I’ve never tried on the forum before

Edited by jaggy
Removed video

11 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Is this what you mean? I have to excuse myself, I'm a joiner not a graphic designer :)

Obviously, it's a mock up. I have software that I bought last week for twenty quid and I don't have access to the fonts and skills used by the design company.

The club and designer have made the new club crest available copyright free for all to use. This doesn't apply to the banner at the top of the article that we are talking about. If this is the sort. of thing people want then I can see what can be done. Please bear in mind that the design company may not want or be able to offer any help with this and from the limited conversation I've. had with GB, it's clear that he's very busy at the moment.

Will need to get consensus on this and more expressions of interest to make this a viable project.

PTFC2a.thumb.png.0d75622b14e0968731e554315641829f.png

This does it for me. Excellent. 

You now have created 2 excellent tee shirts but the above is my personal choice. 

A big well done. Maybe not the best football team but certainly the best fans.