Patrick Thistle Family Club

wrighty

1 hour ago, gianlucatoni said:

I know I'll sound like a killjoy here, and I know some forum members have spent a bit of time in this project, but can you not just donate direct to the club through the gofund page?

..  tin hat on & retreating to my bunker!

Yes, of course. I wouldn't want this to take anything away from other means of fundraising. This is just another option.

Money is tight at the moment. People might want something back in return. It might reach people who wouldn't ordinarily chuck cash at the club. 

As for time, well I seem to have plenty of that to fill at the moment being one of the self unemployed freelance workers the government have abandoned.

• Like 1

another place to try for printing t.shirts ect is mybe mortons t.shirts they used to be at the side of kelvinbridge subway they are now located at Clifford lane was looking their web site few interesting ideas on there printed mugs also doing cotton tote bags says printed £2 each mybe get logo printed on  it, think the t.shirts they print on are fruit of the loom brand.

I got a call from Ryan Williamson earlier today asking if me and the family were okay during this coronavirus crisis and if there was anything they could help us with such as shopping, getting prescriptions or anything else.

Well done the club and players for going out of their way to do this for the supporters at these unsettling times.  

On 3/23/2020 at 12:40 PM, gianlucatoni said:

I know I'll sound like a killjoy here, and I know some forum members have spent a bit of time in this project, but can you not just donate direct to the club through the gofund page?

..  tin hat on & retreating to my bunker!

I did..... And I've been to the club shop and bought new top.... Baby stuff for my soon to be grandson.... And Partick thistle sweeties.... lol....just trying to think of different ways to get money to the club that's all... 

• Thanks 1

Haven't updated progress for a few days but have been busy.

Have set up account with the dropship printing company, identified which lines to proceed with and produced final designs for each product.

One final decision to make on colours. I received a sample t shirt and wasn't happy with the red and yellow that I used. Have now ordered another sample printed with various shades of red and yellow so that I can select the right colours. This is fundamental and I should have foreseen this problem days ago but we are where we are.

I set up a dedicated email address for orders and have been working  on a brochure to email out, as a  pdf, on request, one page of which is reproduced here.

970944635_Page2screengrab.thumb.png.2c2b09e86a7cc91e669b32985bf9b2db.png

However, have just received the news that I feared. The printing company are happy to keep working but their suppliers have now  stopped. Therefore they are taking no more orders.

So that's that for now. Probably just as well that it happened now, would have been a shame to start up only to stop again. Will make sure I'm ready to go as soon as and will take a view on proceeding then. Oh well, kept me occupied for some time. Now I'll have to paint the bloody kitchen!

Edited by BowenBoys
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BowenBoys said:

Haven't updated progress for a few days but have been busy.

Have set up account with the dropship printing company, identified which lines to proceed with and produced final designs for each product.

One final decision to make on colours. I received a sample t shirt and wasn't happy with the red and yellow that I used. Have now ordered another sample printed with various shades of red and yellow so that I can select the right colours. This is fundamental and I should have foreseen this problem days ago but we are where we are.

I set up a dedicated email address for orders and have been working  on a brochure to email out, as a  pdf, on request, one page of which is reproduced here.

970944635_Page2screengrab.thumb.png.2c2b09e86a7cc91e669b32985bf9b2db.png

However, have just received the news that I feared. The printing company are happy to keep working but their suppliers have now  stopped. Therefore they are taking no more orders.

So that's that for now. Probably just as well that it happened now, would have been a shame to start up only to stop again. Will make sure I'm ready to go as soon as and will take a view on proceeding then. Oh well, kept me occupied for some time. Now I'll have to paint the bloody kitchen!

Haha..... They look brilliant.... Definitely having both when the time comes... 

10 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Make sure you use the right shades of red and yellow!