Patrick Thistle Family Club

wrighty

2 hours ago, douglas clark said:

Me too.  I will buy that, I would like it it in grandchildren sizes too!

You are doing great work!

The smallest kids hoodie size will be age 1-2.

As small children grow out of things so quickly, I intend to offer a discount for the smaller kids hoodies (up to age 6) if other clothing is being purchased. 

44 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

The smallest kids hoodie size will be age 1-2.

As small children grow out of things so quickly, I intend to offer a discount for the smaller kids hoodies (up to age 6) if other clothing is being purchased. 

how much does the club make form these?

• 2 weeks later...

Deep frustration on the merch front. I have a new supplier but their production times are being affected by the lockdown (as is Royal Mail) and I'm waiting for  colour samples.

It's a shame as this would be a good time to get some red and yellow products out and raise some cash for the club. I have a website sitting ready to showcase the goods. Hopefully soon...

In the meantime, thought I would share my latest. Brought to you by BB Enterprises with thanks to the chaps at the Highway Code.

Solidarity Jags.

188335418_ScreenShot2020-04-16at14_25_57.png.cc6ac13ff439a1b5357baa1a081a8ded.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Deep frustration on the merch front. I have a new supplier but their production times are being affected by the lockdown (as is Royal Mail) and I'm waiting for  colour samples.

It's a shame as this would be a good time to get some red and yellow products out and raise some cash for the club. I have a website sitting ready to showcase the goods. Hopefully soon...

In the meantime, thought I would share my latest. Brought to you by BB Enterprises with thanks to the chaps at the Highway Code.

Solidarity Jags.

188335418_ScreenShot2020-04-16at14_25_57.png.cc6ac13ff439a1b5357baa1a081a8ded.png

If you go ahead with this one BB please count me in

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Solidarity Jags.

Should re brand that We're NOT coming to you.

1 hour ago, elevenone said:

How about a Jags on Tour 20-21 t-shirt with our 9 league one opponents written on back and having 7 of them scored out with cancelled next to them.  Might prove popular in the current away game boycott mood.  :D

Or we could steal (borrow) from Chewin' the Fat and write good guy, good guy, w**k next to them.

Edited by scotty
opostrophe
  • Like 1