Game on tomorrow

gianlucatoni

Stream of old game at 3pm tomorrow on YouTube - details from official site:

This Saturday, 3pm – classic Jags match to be streamed!

Friday 3rd April, 2020 at 4:05pm

At the request of a number of Thistle fans, we are pleased to announce there will be a classic Thistle match streamed FREE on YouTube tomorrow afternoon, kick-off 3pm.

Further details on how to tune in will be available by tomorrow lunchtime but, subject to any unforeseen technical issues, we’ll be showing the entire 90 minutes of a historical Jags first team match.

Our selected match tomorrow comes from the 2012/13 promotion-winning season as Thistle took on Livingston in March 2013 – Alan Archibald’s first match since being appointed as Jags first team manager on a permanent basis.

The stream will be FREE for any supporter tuning in, but should any Thistle fan wish to
make a donation, they can contribute to the Thistle supporters’ GoFundMe fundraising page.

BBC & ITV should be doing the same - classic full game reruns from their vaults.

I'd happily settle for the 1970/74/78 World Finals in full to get me through a cabin fever morning or afternoon OR the night we beat Morton a few years ago at a packed Firhill - hardly a classic but it would beat having to talk to the missus!

As for SKY, they should open every channel up for free until this is all over.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, gianlucatoni said:

BBC & ITV should be doing the same - classic full game reruns from their vaults.

I'd happily settle for the 1970/74/78 World Finals in full to get me through a cabin fever morning or afternoon OR the night we beat Morton a few years ago at a packed Firhill - hardly a classic but it would beat having to talk to the missus!

As for SKY, they should open every channel up for free until this is all over.

If you mean the league decider in 2013 I don’t think it was on tv but I’m sure Jagzone may show it at some point (or via YouTube like the game mentioned above)

BBC Scotland had a Dundee U v Celtic cup semi on earlier tonight 

2 hours ago, jaggy said:

If you mean the league decider in 2013 I don’t think it was on tv but I’m sure Jagzone may show it at some point (or via YouTube like the game mentioned above)

According to this article from last weekend - that match is already on JagZone OnDemand - https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/stay-at-home-this-weekend-with-free-jagzone/

On 4/3/2020 at 8:56 PM, jaggy said:

Down South the BBC are showing Euro 96. Might give that a miss

20 hours ago, Anniesland Jag said:

Off topic I know ...cycled by the ground today and it looked glorious in the sunshine with the pitch looking tip top..hopefully a portent of better times round the corner.Also a pair of swans nesting in the basin..fair cheered me up .

Good on yer AJ . Glass half full mentality , just what we need in these current times.

DD you missed a cracker.  LOL :fan:

Erskine refusing to walk the ball into the net and waltzing it in instead.  Lawless given MotM and a glimpse of the Archie genius using Stephen Craig for the opener and subbing him at half time for Dools to score in the second half.  Managerial masterclass.

...and I know you know who won :D