Season tickets will bomb if relegated

Bobbyhouston

14 hours ago, CotterJag said:

First ST ever, just bought.

So out of date with things....

Is it electronic or will I get a 'book'?

My ticket is like a credit card. When i got my new one. When the system was changed i was told i could also get it on my phone if i wanted, but my mobile is about 10 years old so it is not a smart phone. Hope you and your family are well CJ.

14 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

If I can hold onto my job (And my house) with COVID & the current oil crisis the plan is to buy for this season. 
Although I’ve publicly stated I won’t back the club whilst Low is there, this is exceptional times and short term survival of our club is paramount. Whilst I may not be able to attend much (currently I can’t leave Norway if I wished) when I do get back, I hope there is a club to attend and as many of us as possible survive this situation 

Hope you and your family are well Norge. I think what you say about keeping your job and house is a very important point. Football and Partick Thistle in particular play a big part in all our lives,but when ever this pandemic starts to clear up and things start to get back to normal most peoples finances are going to be streched and football is not going to top the list of priorities. I would also like to thank you for the updates you give for what is happening in Norway, it is always good to hear what is going on in other countries. Lets hope when this is all over we are all fit and able to get back supporting Thistle.:fan:

Had a season ticket for many years, but gave up a season or two back due to the truly awful results and to common sense: I live too far away to get to any matches:

But in the present circumstances common sense  is in short supply. Got a new season ticket a couple of hours ago.

Ganbatte ra Jags!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Hope you and your family are well Norge. I think what you say about keeping your job and house is a very important point. Football and Partick Thistle in particular play a big part in all our lives,but when ever this pandemic starts to clear up and things start to get back to normal most peoples finances are going to be streched and football is not going to top the list of priorities. I would also like to thank you for the updates you give for what is happening in Norway, it is always good to hear what is going on in other countries. Lets hope when this is all over we are all fit and able to get back supporting Thistle.:fan:

We are safe and healthy which is most important. Unfortunately my good lady lost her job 2 days into lock-down. There is no furlong over here, so its onto the dole and as Norway has went from 20000 unemployed to nearly 400000 in the space of 6 weeks, the social can't keep up with payments, and are weeks behind paying folk (There is also no redundancy payment). Hopefully the lock-down is lessening now, with kindergardens back, primary schools back on Monday and myself (Hopefully) back in office 3rd of May. Some local restaurants have re-opened but with reduced capacity and 1 of the out door bars too (Again with reduced capacity), so slowly getting back. Norway though no longer tests people that have symptoms (Nor reports them) its only if admitted to hospital that you may get tested. Stay safe back in Scotland, and hopefully we can get back to a normal life of moaning about losing last minute goals from corners.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, CotterJag said:

First ST ever, just bought.

So out of date with things....

Is it electronic or will I get a 'book'?

Ahhh, the good old days with the excitement of the season ticket book!

I know the wee card is 'progress' but I miss the books......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jaf said:

Ahhh, the good old days with the excitement of the season ticket book!

I know the wee card is 'progress' but I miss the books......

Jaf, do you remember the wee season book with bios of the players, a word from the manager and the whole seasons fixtures for the entire league?

4 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

My ticket is like a credit card. When i got my new one. When the system was changed i was told i could also get it on my phone if i wanted, but my mobile is about 10 years old so it is not a smart phone. Hope you and your family are well CJ.

Thanks AJ, I see I have a message inviting me to log on to a new ticketing platform.

Not been to many games in recent times but feel really excited about having done this.

My Nephew is also becoming a Junior Jag - for his Birthday. 

I hope he'll be as excited about the red and yellow as I was when I was a young lad.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 1:40 PM, Norgethistle said:

Stay safe back in Scotland, and hopefully we can get back to a normal life of moaning about losing last minute goals from corners.

It's funny the things that lock-down can make you nostalgic for.

Best wishes Norge, and to everyone on the forum.

• Like 1

Bought my first ever  season ticket last week and joined the centenary fund. My way of saying "stick up you" to SPFL! 

Bad attitude I know and will calm down regardless of what happens. I felt I had to show a more tangible form of support for the club I love and have supported all my life than simply turning up to the odd game. 

I live north of Aberdeen and even though it means a 12 hour + day/journey the thought of a fortnightly Mega Bus trip to Glasgow (my home town) is becoming exciting! 

C'mon the Jags! 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, alx said:

I'll get a season ticket as usual, canny help it. But the elephant in the room is that both the WOODY AND MUNNS WILL BE SHUT AAAAAAARGHHHH YA BASS

Not shut forever?

Always go in the Woodside for a beer on game days.

Used to go to the Iron Horse on Scotland days but here that is shutting too.

57 minutes ago, CotterJag said:

Not shut forever?

Always go in the Woodside for a beer on game days.

Used to go to the Iron Horse on Scotland days but here that is shutting too.

Iron Horse is getting demolished for a hotel apparently. But the cancelled Israel game party was going to be in Roderick Dubh which is pretty good. Organised by the WESTA troops. I'll miss the Iron Horse but Roderick Dubh is deffo not slumming it!

Edited by alx
  • Thanks 1