Club is a disgrace 5 season tickets no more

Bobbyhouston

2 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Says the man who started the thread by saying he wasn’t  renewing 5 tickets...........

Hmmmmmmmmmm..............

That’s got nothing to do with it my reasons are simple, club bent down took one up the rear for every other club and didn’t think at all about our  fans 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Almost bragging? Oh! Please! Say something sensible.

Why don’t you. Why on earth You felt the need to tell people in a forum you would be claiming it back with relish I don’t understand.  By all means claim it back it’s your choice no idea why you want to tell us all that though

5 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

Why don’t you. Why on earth You felt the need to tell people in a forum you would be claiming it back with relish I don’t understand.  By all means claim it back it’s your choice no idea why you want to tell us all 

Just highlighting what s great gesture it is from the club. Just confirming that the club wont get a penny from me while She Devil is at the club.

Edited by Garscube Road End

12 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Frankly, I doubt if anybody on here really cares what you (claim you will) do or not do. 

Frankly, I dont care what anyone on here thinks. 

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

Avoiding answering the question I see.  Shouldn’t be surprised though given you stated you would not be posting on here again just over a week ago.  Again no idea why you felt the need to tell us that either 

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

Avoiding answering the question I see.  Shouldn’t be surprised though given you stated you would not be posting on here again just over a week ago.  Again no idea why you felt the need to tell us that either 

Look at my next post to you. I gave you an answer

2 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

Coming from you, that is indeed strange.

Ha.

So just to be clear you buy a Season ticket but do not attend games because you live in Aberdeen and have work commitments. Fair enough- an honorable and noble gesture. You want to support the club financially despite the fact you can seldom use the ticket. THEN when the season gets cut short , through no fault of the Club,you demand a re-fund on the cost of your Season ticked because now you cannot attend the games which you would not have been able to attend anyway??.

Yes strange indeed. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Emsca said:

Ha.

So just to be clear you buy a Season ticket but do not attend games because you live in Aberdeen and have work commitments. Fair enough- an honorable and noble gesture. You want to support the club financially despite the fact you can seldom use the ticket. THEN when the season gets cut short , through no fault of the Club,you demand a re-fund on the cost of your Season ticked because now you cannot attend the games which you would not have been able to attend anyway??.

Yes strange indeed. 

Read my reasons. A certain J.Low. Dont let facts get in the way of your thoughts.

29 minutes ago, gianlucatoni said:

ffs children please play nice 

p.s. are boabyhouston & GRE..

(A)the same person

(B) both cheeks of the same erse

(C) all of the above 

answers on a postcard please

Now. That is funny! A) No. B) Different erses. C) None of your A or B.

Edited by Garscube Road End