Sign in to follow this  
Third Lanark

New virtual 50-50 to help raise funds

49 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Good idea.  Can we get a virtual experience with the good guy who sells at top of the hill for added experirnce?

:) Quite agree. Come on Ian, a wee promotional video.

11 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

A good idea and might cheer me up a bit as I have not been feeling too good but am getting better.

Sorry to hear that Martin. Hope your feeling better soon mate 

1 hour ago, Fawlty Towers said:

A good idea and might cheer me up a bit as I have not been feeling too good but am getting better.

Take it easy and get well soon.

Just now, Garscube Road End said:

Jings! Forgot what it looked like.

I think thats what some Thistle players have felt during the past couple of seasons.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Get well soon. We need every Thistle fan fit and ready for our return to football. Whenever that might be.:shakeshout::fan:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

I think thats what some Thistle players have felt during the past couple of seasons.

And what to do with it.

Can't remember without internet searching but think one of the legendary managers said something like if you have the ball in the opposition half and not sure what to do with it. Put it in the back of their net and we can discuss your options later

1 hour ago, Peaty FC said:

And what to do with it.

Can't remember without internet searching but think one of the legendary managers said something like if you have the ball in the opposition half and not sure what to do with it. Put it in the back of their net and we can discuss your options later

Sounds like Clough.

31 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

How could we run out of virtual tickets lol - honestly despair at how amateur we are!

took me three goes on my phone to pick seats & purchase - you simply cannot beat counter-intuitive software - couldn't figure out why  there was about 7 or 8 categories of seat - surely it should have been pick wan (claimed) or don't pick wan (unclaimed)

Was unable to get pick seats, it just froze. Nearly missed Dools opener. I’ll donate on the donations page but there must be an easier way to buy a raffle ticket.  ☹️