New virtual 50-50 to help raise funds

Third Lanark

5 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

I think thats what some Thistle players have felt during the past couple of seasons.

And what to do with it.

Can't remember without internet searching but think one of the legendary managers said something like if you have the ball in the opposition half and not sure what to do with it. Put it in the back of their net and we can discuss your options later

1 hour ago, Peaty FC said:

And what to do with it.

Can't remember without internet searching but think one of the legendary managers said something like if you have the ball in the opposition half and not sure what to do with it. Put it in the back of their net and we can discuss your options later

Sounds like Clough.

31 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

How could we run out of virtual tickets lol - honestly despair at how amateur we are!

took me three goes on my phone to pick seats & purchase - you simply cannot beat counter-intuitive software - couldn't figure out why  there was about 7 or 8 categories of seat - surely it should have been pick wan (claimed) or don't pick wan (unclaimed)