Hamilton today...

AlgarveJag

This is my favourite part of the year, the traditional time when clubs who have their shit together start revealing next season's shirt designs. Of course Thistle always manage to be one of the last to do so. In a year where getting them on sale early to make some money would be sensible, I confidently predict we'll have a big reveal sometime in early 2021.

Wasn't there a rumour that we were going to be using an Irish firm to make our kits next season?

55 minutes ago, West of Scotland said:

This is my favourite part of the year, the traditional time when clubs who have their shit together start revealing next season's shirt designs. Of course Thistle always manage to be one of the last to do so. In a year where getting them on sale early to make some money would be sensible, I confidently predict we'll have a big reveal sometime in early 2021.

Wasn't there a rumour that we were going to be using an Irish firm to make our kits next season?

I agree it would make sense to get them out ASAP and Even give us supporters something to get excited about in these dark times.  I’m sure there’s a few would have looked forward to wearing it while watching today’s game

the only possible reason I can think of a delay is if they are tied in with TTL too some date such as end of May. Even then you would hope TTL would cut the club a bit of slack with the pandemic.  As it is when I’ve been on their website TTL appear to have barely anything left anyway 

Edited by Third Lanark

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

I agree it would make sense to get them out ASAP and Even give us supporters something to get excited about in these dark times.  I’m sure there’s a few would have looked forward to wearing it while watching today’s game

the only possible reason I can think of a delay is if they are tied in with TTL too some date such as end of May. Even then you would hope TTL would cut the club a bit of slack with the pandemic.  As it is when I’ve been on their website TTL appear to have barely anything left anyway 

If the club are moving to a new manufacturer then the deal would probably start on 1st June(or 10th June if they follow transfer windows as a season end) - which means that any new kits would be unable to be launched until then. The tricky bit would be if TTL owe one final payment to the club at the end of the contract, and not pissing them off. - why throw away cash.

That's without the matter of actually manufacturing the kits as I imagine, especially if they are based in Asia, they would have been shut down for a long time so there wouldn't be anything to "show off" bar a provisional artist rendering, which could look terrible.

1 hour ago, West of Scotland said:

Perhaps there is no ability to either produce or distribute the new strip in the current situation. Also where would you buy it as sports and clothes shops are shut

18 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

The games I would like to see again.

Falkirk - 1st game of promotion season

Dunfermline 5-1

Morton 1-0

Kilmarnock away 1st game of split 13/14

Hearts away - 4-2

Watched the 5-1 Pars game the other day, what a belter. I remember the fantastic atmosphere when we humped them that  day and started to believe we could win the Championship.

Just saw a nice moment in the Hamilton game today. Dougie Imrie was taking his usual abuse from the Thistle fans.

However, when Dools scores his brilliant back-heeled third and comes back over the halfway line, Imrie gives him a very brief congratulatory pat-a gesture of appreciation from one professional to another. Good to see.