Jacqui Low steps down as Three Black Cats Director

4 hours ago, Woodstock Jag said:

Slightly weirdly it appears she resigned as a TBC Director on 27 April but was then reappointed on 29 April according to Companies House.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC591721/filing-history

low.thumb.PNG.f2a85ac8f3db4c6d4f51485a5a165f1c.PNG

No idea what's going on there.

Strange it took so long for the reappointment to appear, I checked the companies house site this morning and the most recent transaction was the termination. Was this just a paperwork delay?

4 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

You have to complete and then submit a form (TM01) to resign, using a login. That form is online. Someone has obviously pressed the wrong button. Then they corrected it by submitting the appointment of directors form (AP01) again by logging in, completing and submitting.

Companies house don’t just remove directors. 

It was Nelms that done it

Jacqui obviously was on the companies website and voted no to the league..I mean resignation, but Neil put the squeeze on her ,it was all a technical error and she changed her vote to get back her joab.  Oh eem eh wrong website...shit:D

I’ve not been Jacqui Lows biggest fan but she deserves a bit of credit for outing Doncaster, McLennan and Co for their disgraceful governance of the SPFL .

We shouldn’t toe the party line , I’m glad she’s making a stand and making public what she perceives the disgraceful way we’ve been treated .

Think a bit of respect is due to her for standing up for our Club .

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

I’ve not been Jacqui Lows biggest fan but she deserves a bit of credit for outing Doncaster, McLennan and Co for their disgraceful governance of the SPFL .

We shouldn’t toe the party line , I’m glad she’s making a stand and making public what she perceives the disgraceful way we’ve been treated .

Yep. On this issue I would praise her.

1 hour ago, jlsarmy said:

On this issue yes but remember it is always easier to come out and kick ass when others have waded in before you!