Who’s the 4% tight backsiders

Bobbyhouston

Our club and it’s boardroom should be ashamed of themselves with that statement today , they can forget about the 5 of us even purchasing a season ticket ever again 

I will spend my Saturdays  wisely along with family and friends than contribute to those spineless *******z 

Edited April 16 by Bobbyhouston

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pls dont start a(nother) fight.  Everyone applying will have their own reasons. I don't clock who said what to whom but some have been more than vocal to the nth degree already on another thread. No need to re-open.

An excellent result 95.5% not seeking a refund! That 4.5% did seek a refund suggests a very small number of fans did so on some point of principle or  because they are facing very hard times.

Either way motives and actions should be respected and I hope for the latter things improve soon. 

7 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

So you are just posting any old cr*p now, is that it?

Club is crippled due to virus and we have fans taking refunds which is effectively damaging club even more , it’s fans like you who want to fool everyone how big a fan you are but when push comes to shove it comes out how uncommitted you and they really are, loyalty my arse 

• Haha 1

• Administrators

It's great that so many people felt that they could forego the offer a refund on their season tickets but nobody should be criticised for accepting the offer. 

Thread Locked. 

• admin locked this topic