Jaggy Bunnets off to the Groundsmen

4 hours ago, Anniesland Jag said:

I pass by the old ground most days on one my constitutionals and took this picture of a truly resplendent Firhill basking in the glorious sunshine...a big thanks to the ground staff for keeping it tip top .

750C64C7-0466-4541-A806-694AD10797AC.jpeg

Agree. When i left Firhill after our injury time equaliser against Dunfermline, i did not think for 1minute it could be my last time at Firhill this year . To paraphrase The Three Degrees 'when will we see Firhill again'. :fan:

6 minutes ago, elevenone said:

Lovely pic and cracking sky too.  Only thing is the floodlight is blocking me having a view of my seat in the John Lambie Stand so if you could stand a wee bit to the left next time so I can get misty eyed.  :thumbsup2:

You sit in the John Lambie Stand?

13 hours ago, Anniesland Jag said:

A nice wee footnote to this was just shortly after taking the photo three young lads passed by on their bikes all wearing different Jags tops ...a portent of a brighter dawn ?.

Wouldn’t happen to be this season top, early 90s top, and a black training top?

8 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Strangely enough the only person I know who is working and not involved in either NHS or food related etc,  is a groundsman. Social distancing not a problem, Isuppose.

I guess basic maintenance could be deemed essential for helping any business needing a modicum of attention to remain viable until we turn the Covi 19 corner.

Anytime I pass by the ground only one person seems to be working it at any given time so poses no risk IMHO .