Return to Real Kashmir FC

Auld Jag

7 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Worth watching this. A certain Kallum Higginbotham can be seen in this. Only one episode due to the coronavirus. Language is a bit choice , so don't watch with kids.

Where can we find this? BBC/ITV/Streaming Service/Youtube?

34 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Where can we find this? BBC/ITV/Streaming Service/Youtube?

I’ve taped it on Sky, it was on the new BBC Scotland channel so should be on the BBC iplayer. The first documentary they made was hillarious, looking forward to this one.

2 hours ago, sandbank boy said:

I thought that style of management went out with the Arc

Straight out the John Lambie manual of management. Wife was knitting while i was watching  this, think she dropped a few stitches when she heard the language.:D

• Haha 1

Just watched it, the first one was hillarious but this new one was more centered towards the poverty and political front in Kashmir. Higgy said he was earning 3 times the amount he was getting in Scotland, must have been worth it,  calling his 2 young kids on Xmas day in a total war zone. 

I was surprised to see they had done a Part Two. Having established the premise in the original - football team in a war zone, punching above their weight with a sweary Scottish manager - there didn't seem to be much to add.

With political tensions heightened, there wasn't much football being played. So we were treated to a travelogue, which I enjoyed, but it didn't develop the story. It felt padded out and under the circumstances that isn't surprising. Worth a watch though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...