New Charity T Shirt !

javeajag

24 minutes ago, Wiltshire Jag said:

Anyone got theirs yet? Thought it was due out 17th June? Waiting to see the quality before splashing out on the new home tops for me and the grandson.

No I’m still waiting- I’m a bit concerned I have not had a confirmation email of it being dispatched 

9 hours ago, Wiltshire Jag said:

No dispatch email either. Not a great start to the new merch partnership. Sure hope they improve as potentially it's huge improvement in anything we've had since the Puma/Greaves arrangement.

Emailed them yesterday to ask exactly that, as I'd not heard anything either.

Greaves' reply: 

We are receiving deliveries of the tops most days and we are working through the orders chronologically.  
Only the first batch has been dispatched.  
We are trying our best to work as closely as possible to the estimated delivery dates provided but during the current lockdown situation.  
As soon as we reach your order it will processed and dispatched and you will receive an email confirming this.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I get they may be struggling to handle the volume, especially if they increased the number available to order based on demand, but the messaging - given they've  been very happy to retweet and share lots of images of folk who've received theirs, isn't particularly sound - if they're running at a delay, they should be making that much clearer up front rather than just waiting for folk to get in touch.