RedYellow merchandise

BowenBoys

A range of Partick Thistle merchandise is now available.

redyellow.org 

Partick Thistle need our support more than ever.

There are many ways to support the club through this difficult time (I have links to these on the website). This is another form of fundraising. One where you get something in return.
All money raised from sales of merchandise will be passed to the club. Other than printing costs there are no overheads. The cost of the running the site is  my donation to the cause.
I hope you see something you like and would be proud to wear.

Any queries or suggestions to  [email protected]

The printer, their suppliers and Royal Mail are all experiencing service delays. Usual turnaround time is 3-5 working days but at the moment please be patient and allow 3 weeks for delivery.

The best way to get early delivery is to order now.

This initiative is not affiliated with PTFC but they are fully supportive of it.

Edited by BowenBoys
  • Like 3

It's been a long and often frustrating road but finally the initiative has been launched. It is exactly ten weeks since the idea of a fundraising t shirt was first discussed on the forum. Most of that time I have spent waiting, forlornly, for the postman. But we're here now.

Please do comment, PM or email any suggestions or queries.

For adult clothing the club will get 40-50% of the purchase price. For kids clothing it will be around 40%.

For transparency, I will add a page to the site showing money received and paid to the club. Have instigated discussion with them about the best way to do this.

Finally, thanks to elevenone and jagfox for feedback and support.

Edited by BowenBoys
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

A range of Partick Thistle merchandise is now available.

redyellow.org 

Partick Thistle need our support more than ever.

There are many ways to support the club through this difficult time (I have links to these on the website). This is another form of fundraising. One where you get something in return.
All money raised from sales of merchandise will be passed to the club. Other than printing costs there are no overheads. The cost of the running the site is  my donation to the cause.
I hope you see something you like and would be proud to wear.

Any queries or suggestions to  [email protected]

The printer, their suppliers and Royal Mail are all experiencing service delays. Usual turnaround time is 3-5 working days but at the moment please be patient and allow 3 weeks for delivery.

The best way to get early delivery is to order now.

This initiative is not affiliated with PTFC but they are fully supportive of it.

Out of likes but fantastic work Phil in getting this done.  Many thanks

Big Thank You

72 hours since launch and your orders have raised over £400 for the club.

Desperate times for Partick Thistle and your response has been phenomenal. Thank you!

Keep the orders coming. Do your bit and I promise to keep the sun shining.

I've added a Fundraising page to the site where I will post updates on the fundraising and log the donations to the club.

redyellow.org

Lots of nice feedback and suggestions. I'm here for you so please do get in touch.

[email protected]

Red and Yellow smiles to you all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Ordered a couple of t shirts. Great job by Phil hope it raises a load for the club.

How about a photo of everyone in their t shirts like when we paid for the centre circle a few years back. Might make a few more quid by selling prints Thoughts?

10 minutes ago, fifexile said:

Ordered a couple of t shirts. Great job by Phil hope it raises a load for the club.

How about a photo of everyone in their t shirts like when we paid for the centre circle a few years back. Might make a few more quid by selling prints Thoughts?

Yeah, virus permitting. Can look into that. Would certainly like to have any good pics you take wearing t shirts for an online gallery.