RedYellow merchandise

BowenBoys

29 minutes ago, jagfox said:

A few folk asking about face masks @BowenBoys

Not sure if they would be viable or practicable for the supplier?

Not to undercut the great work being done by BowenBoys but I did notice these on the Greaves website:

https://www.greavessports.com/sports-c119/football-c621/football-kits-c5143/partick-thistle-c5169/oneills-partick-thistle-face-mask-p54968#attribute[4]=17

2 hours ago, jagfox said:

A few folk asking about face masks @BowenBoys

Not sure if they would be viable or practicable for the supplier?

2 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Not to undercut the great work being done by BowenBoys but I did notice these on the Greaves website:

https://www.greavessports.com/sports-c119/football-c621/football-kits-c5143/partick-thistle-c5169/oneills-partick-thistle-face-mask-p54968#attribute[4]=17

Been dealing with a few orders today so just seen this. ONeills have saved me some work. Although I might have a look around anyway.

On the subject of great work, big thanks to jagfox for promotion on social media. It's really helping sales.

On that note here's a Saturday roundup.

66 t shirts, 11 hoodies, 12 mugs sold.

£895.23 ready to go to the club as orders are fulfilled and dispatched.

Delighted that the first orders were dispatched today so will be transferring funds to the club from Monday.

A clear leader in the popularity stakes. 27 t shirts sold. As it also appears on hoodies and mugs, this  design accounts for 56% of all sales.

Thanks to you all. Keep the orders coming. 

Flyer6Img.thumb.png.a982952e30bc0c53313884483f7c6543.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Was going  to buy one of these until I saw the shipping cost. £4 for a small item that only costs £7. No thanks.

16 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

That is a true masterpiece of original design. Worthy of a top fashion award.

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2020 at 6:39 PM, BowenBoys said:

Was going  to buy one of these until I saw the shipping cost. £4 for a small item that only costs £7. No thanks.

I hope the stadium shop will stock your shirts / hoodies / mugs? [when we eventually resume normal operating conditions]  

Hopefully some day in the future, the face mark will also be available to buy in the shop …. the £4 P&P killed it for me

11 minutes ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I hope the stadium shop will stock your shirts / hoodies / mugs? [when we eventually resume normal operating conditions]  

Hopefully some day in the future, the face mark will also be available to buy in the shop …. the £4 P&P killed it for me

That won't happen ARu. The club have their own supply and retail contracts. They are very supportive but this will remain a fan based initiative.

Agree about the masks. A great idea but the P&P is too much.  

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2020 at 6:39 PM, BowenBoys said:

Ordered one yesterday and it was delivered today which was good. Not greatly impressed. Quite small, quality okay. You'd probably be better off with a scarf or snood....

1 hour ago, Rid Skwerr said:

Got my mug this afternoon and enjoying a first coffee from it.

Good quality and great service.

Thanks, BB

Ditto my mug came today.  Slightly stronger drink than coffee will be going in it later.  Looking forward to T-shirt arriving now. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, elevenone said:

Ditto my mug came today.  Slightly stronger drink than coffee will be going in it later.  Looking forward to T-shirt arriving now. 

Same here, mug arrived and awaiting the tshirt.  Cheers, might wait till tomorrow for adding something stronger tho.  :thumbsup2:

Thanks Phil and the mug is looking good in the (ceramic) flesh. :clapping:

• Like 2

I like the Quadrophenia Mod style t-shirt, but is it possible to have it with FootballClub instead of Family Club?

On another note I bought this design on a T-shirt a few months ago but the company that did it stopped producing them. It cost £10 & the quality is decent but nothing went to the club.

9265A60D-7594-4D1C-85C4-43A5BF694497_1_201_a.jpeg

6 hours ago, jaggy said:

I like the Quadrophenia Mod style t-shirt, but is it possible to have it with FootballClub instead of Family Club?

On another note I bought this design on a T-shirt a few months ago but the company that did it stopped producing them. It cost £10 & the quality is decent but nothing went to the club.

9265A60D-7594-4D1C-85C4-43A5BF694497_1_201_a.jpeg

Hi jaggy

The short answer is, possibly.

The 'Family Club' logo will be replaced. Not sure whether I will be allowed to use the 'Football Club' logo though. The 'Family Club' logo was put in the public domain by the club. I haven't had a conversation with them about the 'Football Club' version. As ONeills are using it on their own merch., I suspect I won't be allowed to. I have a Plan B (see middle image of the flyer I posted last night).

I've been busy with product launch coming tonight but the logo change is next on the agenda.

Is  your second paragraph about pricing?

I can't comment on your particular  example but will explain pricing.

The cheapest way to get things printed is by ordering in bulk and dealing with distribution yourself. This is what I, and subsequently jagfox, did with the Doolan 100 scarves. Lugging bags of merchandise to Firhill to hand out. Never to be forgotten. I'm even further into my 60s now and there is a virus rampaging through every right wing country in the world at the moment. So that's not a viable option.

The method I am using has the distribution handled by the printing company's distribution dept.. The other advantage is that I don't have  to pay for the t shirts in advance. Also, I can offer a range of items. If something doesn't sell then nobody is out of pocket.

Of course, it's not as cheap as bulk buying. But all I have to do is drink tea and answer emails. I like that :).

Could I sell your t shirt for £10? No. Why are they no longer available?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

Hi jaggy

The short answer is, possibly.

The 'Family Club' logo will be replaced. Not sure whether I will be allowed to use the 'Football Club' logo though. The 'Family Club' logo was put in the public domain by the club. I haven't had a conversation with them about the 'Football Club' version. As ONeills are using it on their own merch., I suspect I won't be allowed to. I have a Plan B (see middle image of the flyer I posted last night).

I've been busy with product launch coming tonight but the logo change is next on the agenda.

Is  your second paragraph about pricing?

I can't comment on your particular  example but will explain pricing.

The cheapest way to get things printed is by ordering in bulk and dealing with distribution yourself. This is what I, and subsequently jagfox, did with the Doolan 100 scarves. Lugging bags of merchandise to Firhill to hand out. Never to be forgotten. I'm even further into my 60s now and there is a virus rampaging through every right wing country in the world at the moment. So that's not a viable option.

The method I am using has the distribution handled by the printing company's distribution dept.. The other advantage is that I don't have  to pay for the t shirts in advance. Also, I can offer a range of items. If something doesn't sell then nobody is out of pocket.

Of course, it's not as cheap as bulk buying. But all I have to do is drink tea and answer emails. I like that :).

Could I sell your t shirt for £10? No. Why are they no longer available?

Hi BB. No I wasn't really asking about pricing as you mentioned at the start of this project, I was just saying that the one I got was cheaper, but nothing went to the club. No idea what happened with the seller, they announced around the start of lockdown they were stopping trading. I had seen on Facebook, the website was throughtheturnstile.co.uk

Fully understand about the logo, I never thought about that. Cheers

• Like 1

BB, just wondering if O'Neil's could potentially be interested in your designs and could offer some commercially with the club badge?  I know these are your copyright and there would probably end up being too much faffing about, but maybe the club could consider having that conversation?  If required they could also perhaps buy your copyright for a fee (or donation to the club?)

8 minutes ago, sb1876 said:

BB, just wondering if O'Neil's could potentially be interested in your designs and could offer some commercially with the club badge?  I know these are your copyright and there would probably end up being too much faffing about, but maybe the club could consider having that conversation?  If required they could also perhaps buy your copyright for a fee (or donation to the club?)

I wouldn't be averse to that sb. If ONeills could increase the volume of sales and the club gets a good cut then I would be happy for them to use designs. Tbh,  they could produce their own variants without my involvement.

The club getting the money is the only thing that matters.