RedYellow merchandise

BowenBoys

1 hour ago, Peaty FC said:

Think we may just have created the Association of hebridean supporters guys.  All thanks to BBs t -shirts. Good to know you are out there.

I am claiming honorary membership. You might remember a couple of years ago in our ultimately unsuccessful struggle to avoid relegation, we had a vital away match against Ross County. It was postponed and ended up being played in the middle of the week I was on holiday on Skye. I drove all the way from Skye to Dingwall and back the same night for that shocking 0-4 defeat. I think I deserve honorary membership for that.

I should have been running in the Isle of Skye Half Marathon yesterday, but will be back for next year!

8 hours ago, partickthedog said:

I am claiming honorary membership. You might remember a couple of years ago in our ultimately unsuccessful struggle to avoid relegation, we had a vital away match against Ross County. It was postponed and ended up being played in the middle of the week I was on holiday on Skye. I drove all the way from Skye to Dingwall and back the same night for that shocking 0-4 defeat. I think I deserve honorary membership for that.

I should have been running in the Isle of Skye Half Marathon yesterday, but will be back for next year!

Fair enough shout. 

On 6/14/2020 at 9:46 PM, Peaty FC said:

Think we may just have created the Association of hebridean supporters guys.  All thanks to BBs t -shirts. Good to know you are out there.

More years ago than I care to remember, I was carrying out maintenance surveys in Stornoway. After grilling one of the maintenance engineers during the day, we set off at night to the pub for a pint and a bite to eat. I was pretty surprised when the same bloke came into the pub for a pint wearing his Jags strip! I can't remember how often he made the games but we had a good night.

Thanks TL.

Shipping times vary. Some  orders are taking a while to fulfil. Depends on what you order and sometimes a particular size may be out of stock. I'm now using two printing companies. One moved into larger premises this weekend so will have greater capacity.

Response to this has been fantastic. These are difficult and uncertain times for us all. Really pleased that so many have shown commitment to the cause. Orders have dropped off after the  initial rush, which is to be expected.

Redyellow.org will always be here. Football will become a sport again and we will be, once again, an actual physical support in our RedYellow tops. Won't that be nice?