RedYellow merchandise

BowenBoys

"...Jags fans fu<king everywhere"

It's a pretty dreary Monday afternoon and following Jaggernaut's post, I've had a look at the location data for the orders. So here are some interesting(?) figures on location of customers.

Scotland  76
England  10
Wales  2
Northern Ireland  1

55% of Scottish orders are from a Glasgow postcode.

USA  2
Australia  1
Ireland  1
Japan   1
Liechtenstein  1
Netherlands  1

The longest journey for RedYellow merchandise is 16,870km to South Eastern Australia. It's time for Kiwi Jags to make themselves known!

• 3 weeks later...

Flyer16Img.thumb.png.81342ce23d0e8b96867d5b9511636f59.png

ScotGov compliant
No ties, no elastic. Worn round the neck it is quick and easy to cover mouth and nose with one hand without touching your face.
Breathable, wicking fabric. 100% polyester. Wash at 60 degrees. Quick drying.
No seam or hem. Very comfortable.
No fogging. Stretch fabric fits tight to face. Have been testing for a week and no problems with specs.
Reversible. Wear with red or yellow at top.
Fast shipping. Usually within two days.
Life beyond Covid. As, I sincerely hope, do we all.

These are non-medical face coverings. No claim is made to protect the wearer from virus or disease.

It's that time of the month again.

Purchases made by you lovely people have taken the total raised and donated to the club to £1766. Over 200 items sold including 150 t shirts.

A couple of customers had to wait far too long for their purchases, which was frustrating. The situation is improving. Both printers I'm using are now shipping within 7 working days (snoods usually within 2 days). Last week a t shirt order shipped in 2 days so still time to stock up before your week in Millport.

That's about it for July. I'll update the site with the club's cost report in the next day or so. Thanks for shopping. Look after yourselves and those nearby (buy a snood).

Oh, before I go, thought I would share this. It won't, unfortunately, make it to the store but I have a sample t shirt and it's an absolute beauty. Pictures don't really show the detail in the Court of Session crest. The eagle-eyed among you will spot that the quote on the back is attributed to Mahatma Gandhi. The smart eagle-eyed will know that this is not true!

1037944577_Screenshot2020-07-31at17_39_11.thumb.png.98cf92fc9b0a9c9d16d7894b1f19e315.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Keep football tidy teeshirt came this morning.  Had its maiden outing, when myself and Mrs EKJ walked the dog in the fields near our home.  Saw a fellow dog walker friend, and she loved the teeshirt.

"How community minded" she said.

"What?"  I asked rather confused.

"SPFL in the bin.  Stop People From Littering."

I was too stunned to reply, and it kept Mrs EKJ amused for ages.  It would take too long to have explained it, as she isn't a football  person.

Good fit, and very happy despite the neighbours

P1020307.thumb.JPG.530b5b3e2322507124c692a6eb1be954.JPGP1020307.thumb.JPG.530b5b3e2322507124c692a6eb1be954.JPG

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, East Kent Jag II said:

Keep football tidy teeshirt came this morning.  Had its maiden outing, when myself and Mrs EKJ walked the dog in the fields near our home.  Saw a fellow dog walker friend, and she loved the teeshirt.

"How community minded" she said.

"What?"  I asked rather confused.

"SPFL in the bin.  Stop People From Littering."

I was too stunned to reply, and it kept Mrs EKJ amused for ages.  It would take too long to have explained it, as she isn't a football  person.

Good fit, and very happy despite the neighbours

P1020307.thumb.JPG.530b5b3e2322507124c692a6eb1be954.JPGP1020307.thumb.JPG.530b5b3e2322507124c692a6eb1be954.JPG

:D Very good EKJ.

What else could SPFL stand for, I wonder.

Send up some of that sunshine please.

18 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

Help

I need someone with a Kickback account or someone who has a Hearts pal with a Kickback account.

My only Hearts pal has gone awol. I need some t shirt publicity posted in an SPFL related thread.

PM me if you can help.

Maybe contact their admin?