FIR HILL .... the bing

topcat

On 6/6/2020 at 8:08 AM, topcat said:

Must be LOCKDOWN syndrome

I suggest the BING should have the first wood planted in a stadium where you can adopt a tree to raise funds.  The wood will be made up of FIR trees which later can be harvested by the club again to raise funds.  But more importantly we would have our very own FIRHILL and it would be good for the enviroment. :D   Could help with that breath of fresh air everyone is asking for at the moment too.

Think you’ve been on the CHING 

On 6/6/2020 at 8:08 AM, topcat said:

Must be LOCKDOWN syndrome

I suggest the BING should have the first wood planted in a stadium where you can adopt a tree to raise funds.  The wood will be made up of FIR trees which later can be harvested by the club again to raise funds.  But more importantly we would have our very own FIRHILL and it would be good for the enviroment. :D   Could help with that breath of fresh air everyone is asking for at the moment too.

Agree, badly needing to be spruced up.

• 2 years later...

Tree jokes aside, I was wondering whether the City End was big enough for us to flatten and use as a training area.

City of Glasgow council building approval would of course be needed, in case it somehow spoiled the view from the factory windows nearby. I mean, it's not as if it was ever used as part of a football ground before.

I felt like I came up with a good idea and then annoyed myself.  

• Haha 1