FOX AWAY

Bobbyhouston

12 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

The day after Steve Priest of the Sweet passed away, we now have Fox on the run. :getmecoat:

One very sad event followed by one I am delighted by. I remember watching Fox's welcome to the club interview on Jagzone and quite frankly I have never witnessed someone less enthusiastic about signing for Thistle, I got the impression he simply did not want to be at Firhill.  Given his lacklustre performances throughout the season I don't think my assessment was too far off the mark.

40 minutes ago, policemans whistle said:

Are we relegated? Looks like an excuse to move him on. Looks like Doohan of Celtic could take his place.

Not sure about that , give Sneddon his chance , getting back in to developing players for the Old Firm again , much better if we developed our own if we can .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dl1971 said:

Tbh. No great loss. Overall a very meh second spell. Best of luck finding a club in these torrid times. 

Find it hard to believe of all positions a goalkeeper would leave unless he had a gig elsewhere. A back up keeper at a top tier club and maybe a couple of championship clubs will be looking for a first choice keeper. I'd imagine tho' there can't be many options available. 

1 hour ago, policemans whistle said:

Are we relegated? Looks like an excuse to move him on. Looks like Doohan of Celtic could take his place.

That's not  bad idea..... take on loanees from the old filth, and play them against Colts teams from the same erse cheeks. Our own players can make up the numbers.

What's not to like? We'd help develop those clubs players so that they could continue to terrify European opposition and win major championships just as they've been doing for years...... well, 50 years or so. Everyone would benefit!

21 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Find it hard to believe of all positions a goalkeeper would leave unless he had a gig elsewhere. A back up keeper at a top tier club and maybe a couple of championship clubs will be looking for a first choice keeper. I'd imagine tho' there can't be many options available. 

Maybe directly into the Scotland team, undisputed, and surely deservedly so.