Zanatta off

Auld Jag

5 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

He had ability but for me he sadly didn’t seem to look interested o lr put in effort in games 

His first game. Ayr at Firhill he looked a very good signing, but it was downhill after that.

Edited by Auld Jag

Zanatta looked like a great player when he was with Alloa and I thought we had captured a player. For some reason (like so many) something happened at Firhill that sucked all the adventure from his play. Don’t think he would ever turn it round, but I would not be surprised if he turns up somewhere else to bite our bum.

I am not complaining that he or indeed Fox are off but from their perspective timing seems odd and given the current climate no is really signing anyone so they have both both chosen no wage/furlough over sitting tight and picking up a wage for the foreseeable.  Maybe the releagtion release clauses are time sensitive given both have went this weekend.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

Fox last night at 5.00 pm.and now Sunday at 6.30.pm . Zanatta..who's getting all the overtime at the club???

And who will be away tomorrow at this time? Get a feeling they have been told anyone with clauses or offers of new deals has been told take the weekend and think it over so we know come Monday the state of play for next season and what we need. Would be good to get some closure and direction as to what kind of team we will have to build on for whenever the new season starts. 

The continued existence of the club is paramount.

I still believe in McCall who may well have managed to extract a bit more from some of the miscreants who got us relegated.

Possibly Dario would have eventually come good under him.

But I’m hoping they can cut costs by further releasing some of the dead wood.

All clubs will be in the same position so I wouldn’t have a problem if we only retained 4 or 5 including Docherty and Lyons then cut our cloth by signing the best available from the frees list when we eventually get going.  ( even if some are part time).