I like it but pissed off that we are once again behind on launches, Where is the away top? Why do other teams always launch both kits at the same time but we don't?

What the shirt doesn't do enough of, is highlight the sponsor's logo to the detriment of everything else. But with a few small tweaks it can! And balance out the red and yellow a little better, too.

shirt.png

• Haha 2

I have seen worse over the years ……. but this is a poor effort IMO, I will pass on buying this one …. at least it has black shorts.

Dammed with faint praise unfortunately, pity as I was hoping for something better.

2 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

Aww! Sandy! It's a cracker.

Stop being so positive, GRE!

I was always very impressed with the range when Greaves and Puma were our partners and it looks like we're in for a decent set-up again. Miles ahead of what we've put up with the last few years.

6 minutes ago, Woodstock Jag said:

I was always very impressed with the range when Greaves and Puma were our partners and it looks like we're in for a decent set-up again. Miles ahead of what we've put up with the last few years.

Is that a legal opinion?

Only joking sir :D

What I don't understand is why they can't have strips with the pattern completed. The numbers/sponsors logos could surely be made with a contrasting background?

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

What I don't understand is why they can't have strips with the pattern completed. The numbers/sponsors logos could surely be made with a contrasting background?

Because its for variety and always just having pure uninterrupted stripes would be boring.

Seen better kits and seen worse kits from us over the years.  Will I buy it?  Yes probably.  Will my son then steal it from me?  Yes definitely.

11 minutes ago, Woodstock Jag said:

Because its for variety and always just having pure uninterrupted stripes would be boring.

They could have carried the streaky look all the way!

1 hour ago, Woodstock Jag said:

Aye, visual consistency is really dull; that's why Celtic never manage to sell any shirts. Or ... name any team that isn't tinpot, actually.

1 minute ago, West of Scotland said:

Aye, visual consistency is really dull; that's why Celtic never manage to sell any shirts. Or ... name any team that isn't tinpot, actually.

But we are tinpot!

3 minutes ago, Woodstock Jag said:

But we are tinpot!

Do you actually support Partick Thistle?

1 hour ago, Garscube Road End said:

Nah! I like the blood dripping effect.

It is the goriest football strip I've ever seen. Rest of the league will be shiting it now.

1 hour ago, Garscube Road End said:

Nah! I like the blood dripping effect.

It’s certainly been a night of the king knives out for the way we have been treated by the SPFL clubs

So is the away shirt gonna fall into "the bandwagon cause" and feature a one eyed black lesbian saxaphone player?