New Kit

javeajag

1 minute ago, madcapmilkdrinker said:

If it’ll p*ss you off, hopefully. 

I’m hoping for Free the Symbionese Liberation Army away shorts myself. 

We have become so cliche and west end luvvie these last few years i wouldn't be surprised if you get your wish lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anniesland Jag said:

I remember a time when blokes used to read the Herald at halftime and discuss the latest John Byrne ....ah, halcyon days .

Once we do get back to watching football, I vote we start to sell filter coffee and hummus and mixed salad wraps, maybe that would piss off a few [two] of the knuckle-draggers on this forum! 

• Like 1

Just seen the new kit. 

Really like the Home strip - whole package. 

Not so sure about the away strip but then again there are very few if any away games I will be attending! 

Will catch up with other merchandise later. Got BBs tea shirts still to look at!! 

1 hour ago, exiledjag said:

Just seen the new kit. 

Really like the Home strip - whole package. 

Not so sure about the away strip but then again there are very few if any away games I will be attending! 

Will catch up with other merchandise later. Got BBs tea shirts still to look at!! 

What away strip? It’s not been released yet? Are you sure you are not getting mixed up with the goalkeeper top

6 hours ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Noticed that O'Neils and Kingsley creator David Shrigley collaborated to design the new Whitehawk FC home and away kit. Both have a rainbow ribbon running across the bottom to signal peak "wokeness." Wouldn't surprise me if O'Neils collaborate with DS to design our away kit too. 

I hope not.