Court It Is Then

Bobbyhouston

18 hours ago, Woodstock Jag said:

We do have an option.

We can walk away and take the risk that our business is unsustainable.

There are plenty member organisations for which non-affiliation is a real risk.

Try being allowed to do anything as a doctor without being a member of the General Medical Council!

Try being allowed to do anything as a solicitor without joining the Law Society of Scotland!

Our position isn't unique or special here. We knew what we were signing-up for when we joined the SFA over a century ago.

I very very much doubt we did!!

• Haha 1

Prorogue Scottish Football.

You have to laugh at some of the stuff that people come away with. Tony Fitzpatrick - if Thistle & Hearts win it could put clubs under but if it was us we would be doing the same. I wish there was some way this could have been avoided - how about reconstruction Tony? Oh that's right you voted against. Also get down the bookies as our friends from Paisley are a shoe in for top 6, I am sure you will get decent odds!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53430255

56 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Prorogue Scottish Football.

You have to laugh at some of the stuff that people come away with. Tony Fitzpatrick - if Thistle & Hearts win it could put clubs under but if it was us we would be doing the same. I wish there was some way this could have been avoided - how about reconstruction Tony? Oh that's right you voted against. Also get down the bookies as our friends from Paisley are a shoe in for top 6, I am sure you will get decent odds!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53430255

The guy is a moron.

1 hour ago, Garscube Road End said:

The guy is a moron.

Yip , mass of contradictions, saying St Mirren would do the same , then they vote against reconstruction and he says they would like to help Dundee Utd , Cove and Raith 

You couldn’t make it up 

9 hours ago, javeajag said:

Modest 

I don’t get why one of our own does forensic analysis of most of the points and you argue with him undermine him daily. 

some anonymous guy posts something and it’s the greatest thing you have ever read and you ridicule critique of it. 

It’s pretty poor form. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jaf said:

I don’t get why one of our own does forensic analysis of most of the points and you argue with him undermine him daily. 

some anonymous guy posts something and it’s the greatest thing you have ever read and you ridicule critique of it. 

It’s pretty poor form. 

What are you on about ? The ‘anonymous’ guy you are referring to is this guy .....

https://the4thofficial.net/

he published a piece I said was worth a read .....WJ said it was a interesting article but disagreed with it so I’ve no idea where your coming from 

however my point was that subsequently WJ dismissed him by saying he clearly didn’t understand what time barred was which in my opinion is slightly arrogant and dismissive .....as you know he is always right 

1 hour ago, javeajag said:

however my point was that subsequently WJ dismissed him by saying he clearly didn’t understand what time barred was which in my opinion is slightly arrogant and dismissive .....as you know he is always right 

He clearly doesn’t understand what “time bar purposes” means. That’s a considered opinion I stand by and which I’ve patiently explained here and elsewhere.

What you choose to construe as arrogant and dismissive is a matter for you and your sensitivities.

Edited by Woodstock Jag
typo

1 minute ago, Woodstock Jag said:

He clearly doesn’t understand what “time bar purposes” means. That’s is a considered opinion I stand by and which I’ve patiently explained here and elsewhere.

What you choose to construe as arrogant and dismissive is a matter for you and your sensitivities.

Your right 

• Haha 1

Don’t understand this forum we should be so sticking up for jags and jambos we want the same thing  justice ok we were at the bottom of the league when the world changed for ever but where did we deserve the crap that was forced on us just because we were at the wrong place at the wrong time 

I now realise how sad this football loving country is self preservation at all cost I’m all right Jack there for the grace of god could have been us mentality  I won’t forget all the teams that shafted both Partick Thistle and Heart of Midlothian  we have stuck together 

I would like to see all Jags supporters to start believing in our team we are the wronged in this pile of crap and when the judges come down in our side let’s remember Partick Thistle Heart of Midlothian and lets not forget Stranraer stood up and said not our fault this happened we were in the right to complain about the crazy decisions made at the time 

Partick thistle will survive this and come back but I think us as fans will be so bitter about what. has been said about us might take a lot longer  I know who supported us and who looked after there own interests we won’t forget I propose one thing 3 Js JAGS JAMBOS JUSTICE when we win this case remember some of us believed we could get justice fingers crossed we will get it

24 minutes ago, jaggyben said:

Don’t understand this forum we should be so sticking up for jags and jambos we want the same thing  justice ok we were at the bottom of the league when the world changed for ever but where did we deserve the crap that was forced on us just because we were at the wrong place at the wrong time 

Sticking up for Thistle, I'm afraid, does not mean blindly encouraging and willing on its custodians regardless of what they are doing. Sometimes it involves calling them out and questioning what they are doing. Picking fights with the SPFL or with other Clubs, regardless of how we might have been wronged, isn't automatically "sticking up for Thistle".

I now realise how sad this football loving country is self preservation at all cost I’m all right Jack there for the grace of god could have been us mentality  I won’t forget all the teams that shafted both Partick Thistle and Heart of Midlothian  we have stuck together 

If you think for one moment that Hearts would be with us in this legal challenge if they were in 11th place in the Premiership when the pandemic suspended the season then I have a bridge to sell you.

I would like to see all Jags supporters to start believing in our team we are the wronged in this pile of crap and when the judges come down in our side let’s remember Partick Thistle Heart of Midlothian and lets not forget Stranraer stood up and said not our fault this happened we were in the right to complain about the crazy decisions made at the time 

And if/when "the judges" don't in fact come down on our side? What then.

And what about Stranraer? They've stayed completely out of any court action or arbitration proceedings. They've, as it were, "taken their medicine".

Partick thistle will survive this and come back but I think us as fans will be so bitter about what. has been said about us might take a lot longer  I know who supported us and who looked after there own interests we won’t forget I propose one thing 3 Js JAGS JAMBOS JUSTICE when we win this case remember some of us believed we could get justice fingers crossed we will get it

I'm sure we will survive. But again, let's not pretend that those who were "standing with us" were doing so for anything other than their own self-interest, or because they didn't feel like they had much if any skin in the game either way.

Hearts would not now be in arbitration with us if they had finished 11th. Inverness and Falkirk very probably would not have voted against ending the season if they didn't think voting no would improve their own prospects of promotion under an alternative proposal.

This isn't about justice, and it's just a bit nauseating that people are making out like it is. This ceased to be about justice the minute we went to court because someone else offered to pay an unspecified part of the bill.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, javeajag said:

What are you on about ? The ‘anonymous’ guy you are referring to is this guy .....

https://the4thofficial.net/

he published a piece I said was worth a read .....WJ said it was a interesting article but disagreed with it so I’ve no idea where your coming from 

Eh, @javeajag unless his name is Fourth Official he is indeed anonymous. Duh..

• Like 1