Match Worn Thistle Shirts

one banana

A new forum and the same old message. I collect match worn Thistle shirts - now up at 56 -with those in collection dating back to early 70's. Have shirts from the likes of Alex Rae, Danny Kellachan, Alec O'Hara, Maurice Johnston, Kenny Arthur, Gerry Britton etc etc. Please get in touch if you can help me add to the collection - interested in all old Thistle match worn shirts. One particularly elusive one is the black with red and yellow diagonals away shirt from about 10 seasons ago. As well as shirts also interested in other Thistle memorabilia especially players boots, ground signage. Please e-mail me if you can help. Cheers.

A new forum and the same old message. I collect match worn Thistle shirts - now up at 56 -with those in collection dating back to early 70's. Have shirts from the likes of Alex Rae, Danny Kellachan, Alec O'Hara, Maurice Johnston, Kenny Arthur, Gerry Britton etc etc. Please get in touch if you can help me add to the collection - interested in all old Thistle match worn shirts. One particularly elusive one is the black with red and yellow diagonals away shirt from about 10 seasons ago. As well as shirts also interested in other Thistle memorabilia especially players boots, ground signage. Please e-mail me if you can help. Cheers.

Sent you a PM Susan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Usual request to see if any more match worn shirts out there. Now got the black with r&y diagonals one :)

Anyone heard any more about the auction of the "poppy" shirts we wore the other week? Have e-mailed the Club about it but not heard back as yet. Know some are going to the Hall of Fame dinner but think there's a plan for a wider auction?

The power of the Forum. One minute I ask about the "poppy" shirts auction - the very next there's an item on the official site. Now only problem is what amount they gonna sell for .......

......Currently they're both sitting at £250....way out of my league I'm afraid. :no:

Edited by one banana

• 2 months later...

The power of the Forum. One minute I ask about the "poppy" shirts auction - the very next there's an item on the official site. Now only problem is what amount they gonna sell for .......

......Currently they're both sitting at £250....way out of my league I'm afraid. :no:

Bump....

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi - now up at 60 match worn shirts and trying to keep intact recent 100% record of one home and away shirt from every season. Trying to get a match worn navy blue shirt from this season or last season - tried Club but no joy. Can anyone help? Cheers

Hi there - as always looking for more Thistle match worn shirts. Interested in any but particularly trying to track down one of the "poppy" Remembrance Day shirts that we wore last November. Please pm me if you think you can help. Cheers

Edited by one banana

• 9 months later...

9 months on since last update thought I'd bump this up and see if anyone has any Thistle match worn shirts they'd be prepared to part with? I've now got 67 of them with the oldest being from late 60's. Interested in all seasons, the older the better but from recent seasons the "poppy" shirt and the Archie and Lambie testimonial shirts of particular interest. PM me if you can help. Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

A year to the day since my last message so just a wee bump of original post etc to see if anyone can help me add to my collection. Now up at 80. Thought I'd change my avatar every now and then - with a different shirt picture and leave those of you interested to try and work out who wore it and in what season!

Edited by one banana

• 2 weeks later...