• FULHAM
    • BOLTON WANDERERS
    • WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS
    • WEST HAM UNITED
    • HULL CITY
    • WIGAN ATHLETIC
    • BURNLEY
    • PORTSMOUTH

I voted Blackburn, purely 'cos their captain is a Kiwi B) so stoked they beat the gunners the other day, awesome.

I won't really follow the EPL at all until someone other than Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool (though not this season!) threatens to win the league. I despise those four clubs. Almost as much as I despise the old firm. Good on Tottenham for getting up there this year but I don't care for them either. Other than Blackburn the only other clubs I have a soft spot for are Sunderland (pretty good year for them!) and Newcastle but only 'cos my local club I have played for my whole life wear the black and white stripes and are known as the magpies :)

That being said there is still plenty of good football to be seen in the EPL, so I can't help but watch it now and then though I don't really care about the outcome. Unless of course Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool are playing, then I'm going for the other team.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read again mate it says favorite PREMIERSHIP side :thumbsup2:

I think that was the Sauchiejags point, that Cardiff are (he thinks) going to be a PREMIERSHIP side.

You pointed out that they are welsh, which had nothing to do with his point, or the original question. Mate. :thumbsup2:

I can't honestly claim to consistently follow any English (or Welsh) teams.

I usually choose a Premiership team to follow at the start of each season. Normally, it's one of the promoted teams or one with a Scottish connection.

This season I chose Burnley, if only to see how long Owen Coyle could go without blaming a refereeing/linesman's decision for his team's humiliation. To his credit, he managed several months.

When he moved to Bolton I lost interest (I still associate Bolton with Sam Allardyce :thumbdown: ).

Next season I will probably choose whichever of Blackpool or Cardiff get promoted.

Edited by Norman

:shocked: Manure most votes they have. :(

In some of my fellow Jags, disappointed I am. :yellow_card:

And if you click on the Show Results button and then the "View" link, you can see exactly who they were. <_<

Not sure if I'll be participating in these "Public Polls" on the forum. :unsure:

• Administrators

And if you click on the Show Results button and then the "View" link, you can see exactly who they were. <_>

Not sure if I'll be participating in these "Public Polls" on the forum. :unsure:

Sorry, this has been fixed now.

Cheers