Sign in to follow this  
MISSING WORDS

Bad Manners - Glasgow Gig

On Wednesday 29th December in Classic Grand (18 Jamaica Street), with Max Splodge and Esperanza. Times and ticket prices will be confirmed asap.

Excellent! Might be in Belfast, but if not will be there

Bad Manners playing The Classic Grand (18 Jamaica Street) on Wednesday 29th December. Special guests Max Splodge and Esperanza. 7pm til late.

Tickets priced £15 available from Ticket Scotland (239 Argyle Street Glasgow).

www.tickets-scotland.com

www.ticketweb.co.uk

Bad Manners playing The Classic Grand (18 Jamaica Street) on Wednesday 29th December. Special guests Max Splodge and Esperanza. 7pm til late.

Tickets priced £15 available from Ticket Scotland (239 Argyle Street Glasgow).

www.tickets-scotland.com

www.ticketweb.co.uk

Bah! Turns out i head off to Belfast that morning. Ah well. Next time :)

Is that the gig Runnin Riot are supporting? Too many good gigs all at the same time eh?

Hadn't heard anything about that, but hope so! Need to check wi the missus, we're actually gonna be stayin at Colin Riots when we're over there

Hadn't heard anything about that, but hope so! Need to check wi the missus, we're actually gonna be stayin at Colin Riots when we're over there

I got mixed up. Think it's the Dublin gig that Runnin Riot are supporting Neville at.

I got mixed up. Think it's the Dublin gig that Runnin Riot are supporting Neville at.

Yeah, think it is, the Belfast gig is Pocket Billiards and Agressors BC as far as I know. Should be good anyway!

Classic Grand licensed until 4am. Bad Manners still to confirm stage time, but have said the later the better, so don't be relying on public transport after this gig! Will post stage times if I hear anything more. Cheers.

Stage times for tomorrow night are (approx):-

Esperanza 8pm - 830pm

Max Splodge 8.45pm - 9.15pm

Bad Manners 9.45pm - 11pm

Aftershow party til the wee hours in Classic Grand, for those who don't have work the next day, or don't care!

Stage times for tomorrow night are (approx):-

Esperanza 8pm - 830pm

Max Splodge 8.45pm - 9.15pm

Bad Manners 9.45pm - 11pm

Aftershow party til the wee hours in Classic Grand, for those who don't have work the next day, or don't care!

Have shaved my head and have been putting on weight for months as a tribute to Buster - we could easily be mistaken for twins! Docs have been cleaned, fresh red 'n' yellow laces are in and the Trojan XXL t-shirt has been found; this is party time - but with work in the morning :thumbdown:

This is as near to a South Side bus reunion as you'll get; well two of us are making the effort. The others couldn't get day passes or have forgotten how to enjoy themselves! Some are too busy panicking over their share portfolios; which is nice... :thumbsup2:

Going to be a good night Pivo Pivo then time for some Ska action.