Sign in to follow this  
p12tfc

Killie V Falkirk

Read elsewhere that a lot of Ayr fans heading for the Falkirk end next week for what could be the relegation decider. Any jags fans thinking of doing similar? Obviously we've always had a soft spot for Falkirk :unsure:

Funny thing to want to witness someone elses downfall ? But in the name of kilmarnock It is totally understandable lol...

Welcome to the 1st division hopefully !!

Cmon the Bairns !

I'd love to see Killie relegated cos they're Kille. I'd love to see Falkirk relegated cos that doomed bstrd Pressley's their manager....

But who do I want to see relegated more ? There's only one way to find out...

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Read in the paper this morning that Killie have only scored 4 times away from home all season so if they are lucky they might get a draw at Pittodrie, hopefully Falkirk can get at least a draw tonight.

This is the only time of the season I bother to look at the SPL, when it comes to seeing who we play next season. Was glad to get Inverness last season, hopefully we get Killie this time.

I hope the six-fingered banjoists get relegated (that's Killie for clarity :lol: ) - might actually get some atmosphere at Firhill next season and we also turn up at Rugby Park in numbers (even easier to get there now that the trains run every 30 mins.).

Sky Sports have Motherwell v Hibs and ESPN have Hamilton v St Mirren tonight.

Two essentially pointless games in comparison to the Shanties v the Bairns.

Poor show from sky & espn. :thumbdown:

Sky Sports have Motherwell v Hibs and ESPN have Hamilton v St Mirren tonight.

its tough one but I think i will opt for Spurs v Man City also on Sky :D

Will defo be tuning in to Killie/Falkirk on saturday at noon :thumbsup2:

Two essentially pointless games in comparison to the Shanties v the Bairns.

Poor show from sky & espn. :thumbdown:

It was to ensure they had the Killie/Falkirk game on on Saturday....I think :thinking:

Broadwood in the sun to see the Gypos dreams turn to dust; men crying into their scarves blissfully unaware that this sad moment was destined to be the zenith of their power and that a matter of years later they would have fallen into the deepest reaches of the fourth tier of Scottish football. Oh happy was the day!

Should have known Aberdeen would lose again. At least Falkirk still have it in their own hands.

I hate Aberdeen, how can you throw away a lead against a team who had scored less goals than I have fingers on one hand before last night.

Don't see Falkirk winning at Rugby Park but I'll have everything crossed for them.