Sweeties

erzamacaroonbars

Went to a bookfair in a small village in central Victoria yesterday. The sweet shop is famous for selling all sorts of sweets from all round the world. You an imagine my delight to discover Macaroon Bars! Just thought you should know!

What is your favourite sweet and can you get it at the stadium of dreams (that's Firhill bye the way!).?

Went to a bookfair in a small village in central Victoria yesterday. The sweet shop is famous for selling all sorts of sweets from all round the world. You an imagine my delight to discover Macaroon Bars! Just thought you should know!

What is your favourite sweet and can you get it at the stadium of dreams (that's Firhill bye the way!).?

I used to particularly like the green and the yellow Opal Fruits. Can only get the pale imitation Starburst these days.

http://www.thesweetiestall.com/mbbars.html

The one and only MB Bar, sold with no wrapping of any kind and sat in boxes, open to the elements, which must have broke at least a dozen Health & Safety laws of today!! :thumbsup2:

Mind you at £5.99 for 10, I wont be eating too many of them these days, 60 New Pence each!!! what's the world coming to? I remember when they were 2p each!!! :blush:

http://www.thesweetiestall.com/mbbars.html

The one and only MB Bar, sold with no wrapping of any kind and sat in boxes, open to the elements, which must have broke at least a dozen Health & Safety laws of today!! :thumbsup2:

Mind you at £5.99 for 10, I wont be eating too many of them these days, 60 New Pence each!!! what's the world coming to? I remember when they were 2p each!!! :blush:

Same wonderful era as Chelsea Whoppers :thumbsup2:

MB Bars, Lucky Potatoes, Penny Dainties and Midget Gems............

You can still get lucky potatoes in the sweet shop in Inverary

Fry's five centres, i'd totally forgot about them,they were shit hot, well remembered :thumbsup2:

Whereabouts in Victoria?

there's a couple of sweet shops about 10 - 15 minutes drive from me that sells british lollies (sweets)