Teams You Hate

Christ_Puncher

"Hate" is strong, so I'd reserve that word only for the two bigger Glasgow teams. I don't even have any respect for either of them. Teams that I don't like, but at least have some (grudging) respect for, include the two Dundee and the two Edinburgh teams, and strangely enough, St. Johnstone (probably because I haven't seen us beat them very often at all).

Teams you hate and why you hate them

aberdeen :mad2:

to the extent that when I play football manager I pick them first and pretty much bankrupt them by letting all the good players go for big pay offs and sign all the crap under 16 on long expensive contracts.

aberdeen and people from aberdeen are arrogant self centred cone heeds that deserve every bit of bad luck they get......how do I know this, because I am related to some of them and spent 1 year there putting up with them.

a soulless hole of a place.

I will post there bad point later. :thumbsup2:

Agreed Jim, hate is too strong a word. Teams I wouldn't mourn if they vanished off the face of the earth in an instant include the ugly sisters and every Division One outfit we play six times a season. Sick of looking at them.

I have loathed Real Madrid for many years as that was Franco's team. There's probably no logic in that but there you go. Chelsea and Man City give me the boak these days. The hype leaves me cold.

In the US I have no time at all for RBNY. The sooner someone puts the MLS20 team in the Five Boroughs - and please god let it be the Cosmos - the better.

I'll add Caley to that list. Pets of the SPL.

-Old Firm above and beyond anyone else.

-St Johnstone

-Dundee

-Raith Rovers

-QoS

-Ross County

-Clyde, depending on the circumstances. Right now I'd quite like them to do well so they get back up the leagues. If they're in our league and are reasonable competitive with us, then I tend to find them quite unlikeable due to the way they play the game and the cheap, low behaviour of their players.

-Old Firm above and beyond anyone else.

-St Johnstone

-Dundee

-Raith Rovers

-QoS

-Ross County

-Clyde, depending on the circumstances. Right now I'd quite like them to do well so they get back up the leagues. If they're in our league and are reasonable competitive with us, then I tend to find them quite unlikeable due to the way they play the game and the cheap, low behaviour of their players.

i love it the way clyde get annoyed when they sing 'stand up, if u hate thistle.' and we all stand up and sing 'stand up if u hate airdrie'. Pure annoys them that we won't say we hate them. but hating thems a bit like kicking a puppy. they're more like a cute wee brother who can be annoying at times

I hate Liverpool, everton, tranmere, southport, chester and quite possibly man utd since that scouser stole my afro wig at frankies stag do in blackpool. I also hate arsenal and their winging moany manager wenger who thinks he's a paragon of virtue because he plays young players. get over it. People want trophies not wee boys (unless you work for the celtic youth team). I hate every team further north and further east of falkirk because of their inferiority complex they have with glaswegians. I got the jail for 2 days at an aberdeen game when i was 20 because i didnt cross the road at a crossing. Think it was more racism though, being a 'weegie' even though i'm from bishopbriggs. I hate all the italian teams because they play pure boring negative football with no flair, but especially roma after hearing about them slashing a grandad who was walking across 'their' bridge with his ten yr old grandson in arsenal colours. Grandad slashers. how courageous! and they wonder how italians get the rep of being cowards. But most of my hatred is for airdrie, crap town, crap people in crap clothes, all nazis, got a doing there, just hate them with a passion. Come the revolution, they're the first against the wall. and lastly, any other team that wears red and yellow - how dare they?

I can't imagine any right minded Jags fan disagree with any of that.

But why stop at the Grandad Slashers? I'd certainly add to the list the Baby Snatchers and THE :thumbsup2:

In no particular order:

The Old Firm - this requires no explanation. I wouldn't even seperate them. 2 cheeks of the same ugly arse.

Hearts - scumbag fans with a fetish for all things Rangers.

Chelsea - Cockney h u n s and they are only really a billionaire's toy.

Arsenal - A manager who constantly whinges about everything and anything, awful fans who don't have any original songs and probably only started following the team when Wenger took over. Their arrogance knows no bounds either. They would have you believe that they invented 'total football' and spit the dummy out when the likes of Stoke and Blackburn turn them over with their 'direct' approach.

Liverpool - sad, self-pitying, grief junkie, criminal scum for fans.

I despised Airdrieonians. They were a vile club from top to bottom. Airdrie Utd are too insignificant to hate.

Motherwell - Cheating scum much like the Dundee of today. Their fans are also deluded, bigoted, inbred North Lanarkshire scumbags. They have a lot of fans in the Orange Order and Scottish Defence League. No strangers to a bit of Union Flag waving either.

Dundee - DEElusional fans and administration cheats.

Dundee Utd - That game and they have trampy, thug supporters.

St Johnstone - Geoff Brown and their deluded sheep molesting supporters.

Aberdeen - Their fans have a bitter hatred for all things Glaswiegan and they actually think that they're still a big club. I don't hate them quite as much as some of the other teams because they have made a habit of attacking visiting h u n s over the years, which is to be applauded.

Kilmarnock - Pure scum.

God, I'm one bitter *******.

Quite a few orangemen in the Thistle support, too.

True, but at least the guys that are don't air their views at Firhill and keep that stuff for the ludge. I have heard of Motherwell buses singing the sash on the way to games and many a "Motherwell Loyal" Union Flag has been spotted at Motherwell games. Thankfully, that crap isn't and wouldn't be tolerated at our games.

The Old Firm – needs no explanation, deluded bigots.

Swansea Town – pathetic little club with a chip on their shoulder big enough to solve world hunger. Vast inferiority complex who still to this very day sing songs about running a couple of Cardiff supporting young teenagers into the sea…kindly forgetting that the rest of the City support were ransacking their town and have had their way with them umpteen other times.

Spurs – living on past glory, have an undeserved reputation for playing football ‘the right way’.

Man United/Chelsea – buy success, think they are the best teams in the world when in fact they are not. Ashley Cole.

Liverpool – grief merchants.

West Ham – delusions of grandeur.

Leeds United – sickening inbred supporters.

Livingston – I hate that God forsaken little griefhole of a place and their associated plastic team

I have heard of Motherwell buses singing the sash on the way to games and many a "Motherwell Loyal" Union Flag has been spotted at Motherwell games.

You sure about that? It's just that I used to work with young Motherwell fans in an office in rural Lanarkshire many years ago, and in Lanarkshire there's a comedy version of the Sash that get's sung by all and sundry, it goes 'it is old and it is beautiful, and it's colours they are fine, it's not what you are thinking of, it's the buckfast tonic wine'.

Spurs are like samantha fox, hot in the 80s, but not so hot now.

The Clasico is on tonight. God, i hate both they teams. if they could both get beat i'd be happy. Maybe a wee bomb from E.T.A. plz? real madrid are disgusting - Franco's team and they have more govt. subsidies than a british farmer. Bigger cheats than dundee. And barca - 'oh! boo hoo hoo! i'm catalan and everyones against me!' they're almost as bad as wenger for winging. Move away from Spain if its so bad. Or just don't have any children if being catalan's that bad. It's not fair to bring them into such a cruel, cruel world. There's another 2 teams for the hated list. I for one will not be watching this filth!

Well if you didn't watch it, you missed one of the best footballing displays of all time. Was a joy to watch barcelona last night.

In descending order of dislike:

Airdieonians RIP

Airdrie Utd

Dundee (RIP soon?)

Hearts

(FT)OF

Benburb

Auchinleck Talbot

St.Pat's F.P. - diving lafferty-like barstewards got me a trip to hampden and a 1 month ban last season

Harris F.P. (Dundee)

Edited by gianlucatoni

Outwith the OF, the only team I hate right now is Dundee. How I long to dance on their grave.

Airdrie Utd are an irrelivance these days and it's been so long since we last played K*llie in a meaningful fixture that I've almost forgotten how much I used to hate them. The only other team I have a severe dislike for is Hearts.

Outwith Scotland, I despise Man U (as a Liverpool fan I would though) and Chelsea and don't like Arsenal too much either due to their whinging manager. I always hope Birmingham City get beat but I don't hate the club, just Alex McLeish.

Stating the obvious - the Old Firm. That said, "hate" is too strong a word. I'd probably settle for their leaders and more prominent fans to be airdropped, I'm a Celebrity... style, into an ocean containing 2 piranhas per litre then removed after 10 seconds and transported to an adjacent ocean comprising only sulphuric acid... if they're lucky.