The Tories' Little Helpers Fall Apart

Blackpool Jags

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old people saying the same old things time after time after time.

Why doesn't admin just copy a previous political argument and post it every now and then and save the usual suspects getting their knickers in a twist for 10 pages?

You're probably right but if any of my posts touch a raw Tory nerve then it's been worth it. I can do no more... vanguard of the proletariat and all that! (See, you've got me talking pi** again. ;) That's what you get when you're sent to Marxist Sunday school as part of your political education. KM for seven days a week - sets you up for life!)

You're probably right but if any of my posts touch a raw Tory nerve then it's been worth it. I can do no more... vanguard of the proletariat and all that! (See, you've got me talking pi** again. ;) That's what you get when you're sent to Marxist Sunday school as part of your political education brainwashing. KM for seven days a week - sets you up for life!)

sorted that for you :thumbsup2::P

Edited by jaggybunnet

Chief helper grows a pair, shock! :o

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12045792

Em, no he doesn't, actually. :doh:

Mr Cable was recorded saying: "I have a nuclear option; it's like fighting a war. They know I have nuclear weapons, but I don't have any conventional weapons. If they push me too far then I can walk out and bring the government down and they know that.

.....this from the man who is anti-trident :blink: