Your Favourite Status Quo Song

The Devil's Point

Slow Train.

Forty Five Hundred Times

Were you actually at the Apollo that night? Would certainly agree that the rendition of Slow Train on the Live at the Apollo Album is perhaps the best thing they ever put on vynil

Pretty much everything on the Apollo album is fantastic (actually shows the Quo in their true light as very decent musicians).

Were you actually at the Apollo that night? Would certainly agree that the rendition of Slow Train on the Live at the Apollo Album is perhaps the best thing they ever put on vynil

Pretty much everything on the Apollo album is fantastic (actually shows the Quo in their true light as very decent musicians).

Alas I wasn't there when they recorded the live album. But I was at the Apollo the last time John Coughlan appeared as drummer. The mighty Quo went right downhill after he left (imho)

Alas I wasn't there when they recorded the live album. But I was at the Apollo the last time John Coughlan appeared as drummer. The mighty Quo went right downhill after he left (imho)

Don't know as I was too young to see them in that era..........did see them twice in the late eighties and early nineties and thought the show they put on was up with most of the serious Rock & Roll bands I've seen.

AC/DC in Dublin last year probably took the top prize for my lifetime though.

Oops, just realised I am becoming quite old at 38......

Don't know as I was too young to see them in that era..........did see them twice in the late eighties and early nineties and thought the show they put on was up with most of the serious Rock & Roll bands I've seen.

AC/DC in Dublin last year probably took the top prize for my lifetime though.

Oops, just realised I am becoming quite old at 38......

They continued to be absolutely awesome live right up until recently. I am one of those saddos who had every Quo album ever made. When I was a kid in the late 70s and early 80s Quo were the only band I'd listen to.

• 2 weeks later...