Vhs Video Collection

B.C.G. JAG

My prized video collection is up for grabs. We're knocking down walls and building a new bathroom so space is at a premium and given the VHS player packed it in a few months ago, this collection needs to go. I've hung onto a few for nostalgia value alone, but otherwise, there's about 350 mixed titles (all genres - comedy, horror, action, romcoms, sci-fi, a few arthouse, and if you're really nerdy I can chuck in a lot of Babylon 5 and original V vids too. Make me an offer - whatever you think it's worth to you. Unfortunately since I don't have a car you would need to come get. If you have an attic then this is a pretty good offer! PM me, but Soooooooooon as building starts this month!

Final count - 486. PM me today if interested or the whole lot is getting shipped off to crime convertors.

Let me know how you get on there m8 ?

Just done a major overhaul of my bedroom and in particular under my bed ( no need for puns please :o ) and my wardrobes.

I have around 200 video's which is criminal to bin. Ebay is understandably a place were no one is interested.

Bought a video to dvd converta kit in order to save the best one's should a mystery sugar daddy who is also a video king fail to appear !

To be honest time is a bit of factor here, as is a lack of room, so I've accepted the first offer I got! A friend who is trying to stay out the pub is taking the lot of me, and passing a small contribution onto a charity. Sad to see it go, and sad to have lost the cupboard that I called my indoor shed, but these are the things we do for a quiet life!