Date For The Under 19S Final

Steven H

I'm working on Sat.

Good news is that it's 5mins from my work so I'll at least be able to sneak away to catch the 2nd half.

What's the park like? I know it is a 4G astro pitch but not whether it is spectator friendly.

Don't drive and public transport to Livi I don't think is possible so on the scrounge for a lift. Hint, hint. :P:thumbsup2:

Edited by Tom Hosie

What's the park like? I know it is a 4G astro pitch but not whether it is spectator friendly.

Don't drive and public transport to Livi I don't think is possible so on the scrounge for a lift. Hint, hint. :P:thumbsup2:

I've no idea about the pitch as I've never actually been near the place. Murieston Utd have a good local reputation though.

The ground is about 5 - 10 mins walk from Livingston South station which you can get a train from Glasgow Cental (the line locally known as the Deliverence Express) Train takes about 1 hour even allowing for the fact that it stops at every hick town between Glasgow and Livi.

The ground is about 5 - 10 mins walk from Livingston South station which you can get a train from Glasgow Cental (the line locally known as the Deliverence Express) Train takes about 1 hour even allowing for the fact that it stops at every hick town between Glasgow and Livi.

Thanks. Will have to look into all my options but that could be a worse train journey.

The lads have been asking for pics of the semi, so I'll be driving up to the final. Feel gutted for Ross McGeough though. He scored the 2nd goal of the 3-1 win on Sunday, but was red carded near the end for the heinous crime of having his shin raked by the studs of a United player in the penalty box. Unless the club can appeal, this means he'll miss the final. He showed me the mark down his leg, and said that there was no contact back, but the referee sent both off for violent conduct. Even the United fans at the touchline were having a go at the whistler for his overreaction.

The lads have been asking for pics of the semi, so I'll be driving up to the final. Feel gutted for Ross McGeough though. He scored the 2nd goal of the 3-1 win on Sunday, but was red carded near the end for the heinous crime of having his shin raked by the studs of a United player in the penalty box. Unless the club can appeal, this means he'll miss the final. He showed me the mark down his leg, and said that there was no contact back, but the referee sent both off for violent conduct. Even the United fans at the touchline were having a go at the whistler for his overreaction.

Fairly sure the ref sent the wrong Airdrie guy off as well.

See you there. If a hand you need to see, a coalie-back I will give.

I'm going to offer this as a treat for my daughter, honved.

If she's interested, would you like a lift?

Edited to add - The treat being attending the game, not you giving her a coalie-back :blush:

Edited by Norman

I don't want to come over as negative but a win tomorrow would be to say the least a rather large surprise. Livi's results this season :o

Included there, apart from some ridiculously high score wins, is a narrow loss to Celtic in the Youth Cup, a win against Hibs in the previous round and a 4-0 win over us back in the autumn. Apart from the Celtic game only one other defeat all season.

Tomorrow will be as they say a big askbut victory will be all the sweeter. :thumbsup2:

I'm going to offer this as a treat for my daughter, honved.

If she's interested, would you like a lift?

Edited to add - The treat being attending the game, not you giving her a coalie-back :blush:

Lifting Fred Angelo at 2pm. But delighted to change that plan in order to get a lift