Welcome Falkirk

Hot Shot

From what I saw of the game Falkirk deserved to go down. Absolutely wretched football, zero invention. They played the same high ball into the middle of the box every time they gained possesion in Killie's half for the last 15 mins. They'll fit in well in the first division.

Edited by Neiljag

:thinking:

Left us to play 'at a higher level' (SPL etc), Twaddle and Harkins did.......Twaddle's mob gets pumped back down to SFL1 while Harkins loadsamoney mob fkd it up and are still in SFL1 :lol:

At last, we are rid of Airdrie, papped down to SFL2, and before time, it is not.

Hope Danny Lennon's Blue Brazil now beat Brechin in the playoff final - great result for them today, after Alloa had held the upperhand over them all season.

Only downside to today's results was when arriving at Muirieston just as the final whistle on radio sounded for Tractor Boys v Bairns - gutted I was at Tractor Boys escaping the drop, as I really really wanted them them to come on down.

Still, the performance of the Under19's soon cheered me up :happy3::happy2:

Edited by yoda-jag

I hope Pressley gets the job full time though. He'll do to them what Derek Whyte did to us.

That's my thoughts as well. Like others I'd have preferred Killie but not necessarily because I think they're any worse equipped to deal with Div 1 football. Falkirk are going to find the adjustment just as difficult.

Re your last sentence, shouldn't that read Derek Whyte and Gerry Britton? Just yesterday the K o S was correcting someone for saying he'd been an assistant manager twice at Firhill. Pointing out that he had indeed been co-manager. He's the lawyer, he should know :) .

Re your last sentence, shouldn't that read Derek Whyte and Gerry Britton? Just yesterday the K o S was correcting someone for saying he'd been an assistant manager twice at Firhill. Pointing out that he had indeed been co-manager. He's the lawyer, he should know :) .

I've long forgiven the King of Spain for that season.

Falkirk, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Cowdenbeath and to a slightly lesser extent Stirling. If the Blue Brazil get up that’s more than half our away days spent in that gloomy area of the country. No doubt they will all stay in this division along with us and will be joined by Livingston the following year. I shudder at the thought. I hope Brechin come up to help grasp two decent away games from the clutches of Fife.

No doubt Pressley is now saying that 'certain people within Scottish football' will be happy they're down. Aye, all the Killie staff and fans for a start. What a fandan.

I'm a person "...within Scottish football" inasmuch as I'm a football fan, and I'm glad they're down. So Pressley seems to know what he's talking about. He's got that going for him..... hahahahahahhahaha

What a fandan.

Falkirk, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Cowdenbeath and to a slightly lesser extent Stirling. If the Blue Brazil get up that’s more than half our away days spent in that gloomy area of the country. No doubt they will all stay in this division along with us and will be joined by Livingston the following year. I shudder at the thought. I hope Brechin come up to help grasp two decent away games from the clutches of Fife.

Don't want to disappoint you but Brechin was pretty dreary last time I was there (friendly summer 08). If that's what it's like in July god knows how miserable it would be in the winter. Even that decent pub not far from the ground (where the Board & entourage went for their pre match grub) was boarded up. Plus you like your train journeys, nearest station I think is Montrose :(

Don't want to disappoint you but Brechin was pretty dreary last time I was there (friendly summer 08). If that's what it's like in July god knows how miserable it would be in the winter. Even that decent pub not far from the ground (where the Board & entourage went for their pre match grub) was boarded up. Plus you like your train journeys, nearest station I think is Montrose :(

I've never been to Brechin or Cowdenbeath (I was out the country for our 2nd division campaign) but the train journey to Fife is rotten. Those packed out roasting trains to Edinburgh with all the day trippers are a nightmare and whenever you need to go via Edinburgh your ticket always costs a fortune.

Brechin is more of an adventure...and I like soup and hedges.