Cup Final Win Pictures On-Line

Tommy Taylor

Out of interest, why were the 19's wearing the old awaay shirt?

I heard today that the club is so hard up for cash that the strips are handed down at the end of the season, so next year the u19s will be wearing the Centenary strips.

I just made that up, out of interest.

I heard today that the club is so hard up for cash that the strips are handed down at the end of the season, so next year the u19s will be wearing the Centenary strips.

I just made that up, out of interest.

Unfortunately it sounds entirely possible.

Shame there are no photos of Livi chairman Gordon McDougall wheeling the wee trophy presentation trolley onto the pitch after the game. It was a bit surreal since he had the look of an ancient family servant getting ready to serve afternoon tea and it was quite funny.

Out of interest, why were the 19's wearing the old awaay shirt?

Gerry B was a guest on the Tam Cowan radio thing today and apart from giving the match a plug he explained just why we were to play in pink today. When driving to the game I heard him say that he was the guy that was responsible for our organisation of the match but due to traffic noise I couldn't hear just why the pink strips.