Under-19 Sfl Youth Cup Champions Pictures Posted.

A big dose (40) of pictures from yesterday's magnificent, but not surprising given the lads attitude to the game on Friday at Firhill, is now available for viewing below; -

So when the youngsters are cleaning the boots at the start of next season, they can say in front of the 1st team players "Oh, what's that I've dropped? My, it's my cup winners medal! How could I have been so clumsy!"

:evil::music::head_ball:

Well done the lads. :worshippy: :clapping:

A big dose (40) of pictures from yesterday's magnificent, but not surprising given the lads attitude to the game on Friday at Firhill, is now available for viewing below; -

So when the youngsters are cleaning the boots at the start of next season, they can say in front of the 1st team players "Oh, what's that I've dropped? My, it's my cup winners medal! How could I have been so clumsy!"

:evil::music::head_ball:

Well done the lads. :worshippy: :clapping:

Beware! Getting a message that the accessed file is infected.

Folks.

I clicked on the link just there and it seems to be fine. I'm attaching a link to the pics here again -----> just here . What I've done though is to put it to the picture before the first one of yesterday's game. Try now.

Edited to add: - you sure it's a warning? This site does tend to have a lot of pop ups advertising its own printing offers. I'm thinking of trying fotopic again next season because it's easier to keep match sets separate, and see how far I go before they suspend my account to get money out of me.

Edited by Clinically Depressed

Mr Clinically Depressed - great photographs! You know, we didn't have such good photographers when I played for the club in the 1960s. Add your name it is very funny too, it is called satire is it not, because you are actually a very funny person, it seems from your photo-captions.

And in colour too, we used to have just black and white.

Edited by Semi Nurainen

I don't get any warnings: I think that your systems have problems with popups - annoying but not necessarily a risk. (BTW, I use the latest version of Firefox with NoScript, and I have AVG Anti-virus and SpyBot Search & Destroy: you can't get much more secure browsing than that.)