48 Points

Tam

An average of 1.33 points per game this season is far from acceptable !

Agreed.

I expect much better next season :angry: :angry:

Really? Given that we don't know

1. Which teams we're going to be playing.

2. Which players we'll have available.

3. Which players the other teams will have available.

just what are basing your expectations on?

If it's our results this calendar year, I'd expect much worse. But I'll wait until I can make a more informed judgement.

As pointed out in the final matchday programme, we only ended up with 7 points than we ended up with last season. That extraordinarily bad run since Christmas really made things look worse than they actually are/were.

But agreed, we want better, much better, next season!

At the end of the day its where you finish in the league that matters, couldnt care if we got less points and ended up in the same or better place. Now if we had last seasons points of 55 we would still be 6th in the league this year, does it really make that big a difference apart from it being nice and seeing the team get another couple of wins.

At the end of the day its where you finish in the league that matters, couldnt care if we got less points and ended up in the same or better place. Now if we had last seasons points of 55 we would still be 6th in the league this year, does it really make that big a difference apart from it being nice and seeing the team get another couple of wins.

This.

Rather finish 1st on 60 points than 2nd on 80. Positions matter, points are incidental.

with 2 clubs (bairns, dundee)having significantly bigger budget, a couple (binos and b brasil/brechin) having a significantly smaller budget and the other five clubs within a mid range, next years league will probably go much the same as this years. unless someone gets investment or unearths a few players or a manager of oustanding talent, it's unlikely that anyone will punch above their weight. we will be looking at more or less the same league position and points average next season.

herald stats

interesting the profile of Inverness who turned draws and narrow losses in first half of the season into 2nd half wins.so what changed for them around match 16? For ptfc on the hand it was the complete reversal of that story starting around match week 14.

p.s under the players statistics it looks like Erskine was never born.

Edited by banderas

All I ask for is the players trying 100% all of the time and the manager having the tactical awareness to win games. Both of them went missing a lot 2 months into last season and virtually disappeared in the latter half, that is what is not acceptable.