A Midweek Trip To Perth

thistlemad1

I am REALLY considering giving this one a miss!!!

A few years ago, on my way to Dundee for our ill fated play off return against Dundee United (still say Irvine should have been sent off and not been able to score THAT goal), I wrote of my car due to a PHEASANT on the outskirts of Perth.

Stupid thing stood on the carriageway divider, then stepped out when I was about 5 yards away!!!!

Watched the first half on the TV of a kindly guy who took us in while waiting for the AA, then belted up to Dundee during the 2nd half, and made it in time for extra time thanks to the AA`s replacement car,

Anyway, dont really fancy writing off another car.

I predict a 0-0 with a 2-1 win at Firhill.

Now, anyone else got a decent excuse for not going to an away match?????

I am REALLY considering giving this one a miss!!!

A few years ago, on my way to Dundee for our ill fated play off return against Dundee United (still say Irvine should have been sent off and not been able to score THAT goal), I wrote of my car due to a PHEASANT on the outskirts of Perth.

Stupid thing stood on the carriageway divider, then stepped out when I was about 5 yards away!!!!

?????

Wow, how big was this pheasant?

Usually running over a pheasant is just like driving over a coke can or something.

?????

Wow, how big was this pheasant?

Usually running over a pheasant is just like driving over a coke can or something.

******* quite literally committed Hari Kari using my car!!!!!

Mind you, around 95 in the outside lane at the time!!!

My two passengers were a young Copper and a Postman.

But I promise you, as ridiculous as it sounds, its actually a true story.

******* quite literally committed Hari Kari using my car!!!!!

Mind you, around 95 in the outside lane at the time!!!

My two passengers were a young Copper and a Postman.

But I promise you, as ridiculous as it sounds, its actually a true story.

Just as well it wasn't a Kangaroo mate or you might have been seriously injured. They can make a terrible mess of your car and they jump out of the bushes at anytime during the night as they have no sense of fear.

Just as well it wasn't a Kangaroo mate or you might have been seriously injured. They can make a terrible mess of your car and they jump out of the bushes at anytime during the night as they have no sense of fear.

Where I stay, I have seen cars and vans after hitting deer and sheep.

Most are total right offs!!!!

After hitting the pheasant, I needed a new engine, radiator, front end and a headlight and indicator!!!

So I can imagine what a `roo would do to a car.

Off to work now, boot sale in the morning.

Blochairn.

A great day spent fighting with Africans, Asians and Middle Easter and Eastern Europeans!!!!

Mind you, I still get the occassional Scots family!!!!

The things we do to pay a mortgage!!!

Mate, you should try our Markets, Car Boot Sales and Garage Sales mate, they are full of everyone one except Aussies and Brits.Effin Wogs everywhere. Wogs are anyone un :thumbsup2: other than white folks.

racist twat. glad you're in Australia and not spilling your crap over here.

Try doing a bit of research on the history of that country you call home and then come back to me

racist twat. glad you're in Australia and not spilling your crap over here.

Try doing a bit of research on the history of that country you call home and then come back to me

I sure know who's commpany I would prefer to be in down the pub. What a life some people live. :(