Signed Matchworn Items

Hey Folks,

Most of you will have read one of my posts regarding my charity work before, and this year I am continuing the10grandcharitychallenge which aims to raise £10k for charity by the end of this year. Through the course of the year, I am taking part in road races (last year saw Marathons in London and New York City) to help raise awareness and gain sponsorship while simultaneously auctioning items donated by celebrities and public figures around the world.

One of the key areas I utilise to fundraise is Matchworn Items, and I have two Thistle items which will be shortly up for auction - Ryan Conroy's matchworn boots (used to the end of the season, and given to me immediately after the QOS match, signed in black sharpie) and Chris Erskine's match worn boots (donated towards the end of the season, signed in black sharpie)

Both boots show clear sign of wear and tear and are brilliant items for fans and collectors.

These will be going up for auction shortly, while at the moment items online include boots from former Thistle midfielder Gary Harkins, St Mirren captain John Potter and gloves from Greg Fleming (Dunfermline), John Ruddy (Motherwell) and Tomas Cerny (Hamilton Accies).

All these and much more can be found at my official website

Robin's Charity Website

so do pop by and have a wee look at what's available.

The site will also tell you much more about the aims of the fundraising venture and what else you can do to help, who gets the money, and what I am up to in general.

Thanks for your time in reading this, hopefully see you visiting soon.

Best

Robin