The Homoerotic Thread

thebiglemon

Sometimes I see a footballer and wish I looked like them. i.e. younger, more hair, more handsome etc

At present Nico Kranjar of spurs gets the nod

As far as Thistle players go.........mmmmmmm......not easy........maybe Ally Love, Ian Cameron or Kenny Arthur

What d'ya think, come on you're mostly a bunch of ugly b******s, I've seen most of you, you must fantasise about improving your looks

or ladies how about your hetro perspective on these dudes

Truth be told it's all about creating a set of looks that's likely to get you your Nat King on a more frequent basis and off a better stock of burd. That being the case, I'd like to look not unlike Steve Lovell or Cashley Cole (for a couple of years anyway). If I was being asked what golfer I'd like to look like...

Truth be told it's all about creating a set of looks that's likely to get you your Nat King on a more frequent basis and off a better stock of burd. That being the case, I'd like to look not unlike Steve Lovell or Cashley Cole (for a couple of years anyway). If I was being asked what golfer I'd like to look like...

EEEEugh ,you'd shag Amy MacDonald :puke: