C.s. Marítimo And Íbv

sigesige00

C.S. Marítimo is a club in Portugal's small island, whose stadium's capacity is about same as ours. This small club do well and remains in the top flight of Portugal for a long time.

ÍBV (Íþróttabandalag Vestmannaeyja) is an Iceland club based on a small island whose population is about 4000. This club also do well and finished 3rd in the 2010 season.

I support these two teams and hope to see them in European competitions.

C.S. Marítimo is a club in Portugal's small island, whose stadium's capacity is about same as ours. This small club do well and remains in the top flight of Portugal for a long time.

ÍBV (Íþróttabandalag Vestmannaeyja) is an Iceland club based on a small island whose population is about 4000. This club also do well and finished 3rd in the 2010 season.

Maybe Thistle should relocate to Millport. :thinking:

Crikey. I didn't realise that the mighty Maritimo were back up. They play on Madeira and anyone who complains about trips to Stranraer or Dingwall ought to try going to every Maritimo game in a Season