Qa Strikes Again!

Mikey

We live in exciting times here at Vancouvers Largest Biotech firm. To prepare for an upcoming ISO audit the QA team have inspected our facility and found some things to be non-compliant. My habit of putting PTFC on things is now forbidden. Here is the email:

Mike:

Please remove ALL references to PTFC (or any other non-work related reference) from ALL materials in the building (labs, offices etc.) by the end of the day today. And of course, do not write this anywhere else from now on.

Thanks, Manager

The rest of the day should be fun. I guess I will be wandering around with cleaning items and chatting with people.

What you need to do is be a bit sneaky about things.

For example, I held a training session in my office a couple of weeks ago and on one slide I had the following: -

Preparation

Time Management

Focus

Control

One guy spotted what I had done and has set me a challenge for the next session but I couldn't print on here what word he wants me to spell out!

For example, I held a training session in my office a couple of weeks ago and on one slide I had the following: -

Preparation

Time Management

Focus

Control

One guy spotted what I had done and has set me a challenge for the next session but I couldn't print on here what word he wants me to spell out!

FTOF??

Preparation

Time Management

Focus

Control

H

U

N

S

?

:innocent: