Watch Or Download Avatar Free!

KAWB

* Step 1: Go to http://www.blinkbox.com

* Step 2: Choose the single title that you want to rent or download

* Step 3: Enter the code BLINKBOX10 on the payment details page (click the link that says 'Got a voucher?') - you needn't put your card details in unless your title exceeds £10.

Officially, the code expires at midnight on Friday 16 May, but it's very unlikely there'll be any left by then - and of course there's a chance the heavy traffic may cause its site problems.

OK, giving this a try.

A bit suspicious about downloading and installing their "Download Manager" (and it only works on Windows or Mac.... not Linux.... so trying this on Windows) but went for it anyway.

Hope I can transfer the finished download to DVD cos I hate watching movies on my PC.

My verdict (for what it's worth)..... Great if you want to watch movies on your PC/laptop as long as you don't mind having a host of DRM "enhancements" added to your media player to allow you to watch the movie. The movie files are encoded so that you will not be able to transfer the movies on to DVD (using software like "ConvertX"). I'd be raging if I'd joined this mob then paid for the "privilege" of downloading a movie only to be dictated to as to how and when I watch it. I'd also be raging at the underhand way media players are manipulated by "software upgrades" containing god knows what just to be able to watch.

Is it any wonder naughty people who download free pirated movies go to places like isohunt instead? Not that I'm condoning these bad bad people (they eat babies don't you know? And put money into the pockets of terrorists, and mug grannies and kick kittens)

IMHO AVOID Blinkbox like the plague.

But thanks for posting, KAWB

Yes it does only work for one download, worth getting one which is half decnt or using the tenner.

I don't think you can knock it for free, I'm pretty sure I could manage to find a way of sticking it onto DVD but as I have it downloaded now there's no point.

My verdict (for what it's worth)..... Great if you want to watch movies on your PC/laptop as long as you don't mind having a host of DRM "enhancements" added to your media player to allow you to watch the movie. The movie files are encoded so that you will not be able to transfer the movies on to DVD (using software like "ConvertX"). I'd be raging if I'd joined this mob then paid for the "privilege" of downloading a movie only to be dictated to as to how and when I watch it. I'd also be raging at the underhand way media players are manipulated by "software upgrades" containing god knows what just to be able to watch.

Is it any wonder naughty people who download free pirated movies go to places like isohunt instead? Not that I'm condoning these bad bad people (they eat babies don't you know? And put money into the pockets of terrorists, and mug grannies and kick kittens)

IMHO AVOID Blinkbox like the plague.

But thanks for posting, KAWB

And stay away from streaming sites like projectfreetv

Where you can stream loads of Div X movies and TV shows (evil knuts)