Its great to be here!

Lindau

• Administrators

Finally made the transition, after the technology hiccup earlier today :thumbsup2:

Really sorry to everyone who tried to get on this morning but couldn't. We've been having some issues with our web host, looking for a more reliable provider just now.

Cheers :D

Where will I put all my plants and royal doulton plates? Nice to see familiar names amongst the new decor.

Keep them in their boxes, you'll only encourage someone to smash them up, and we're here to prevent that.

Two questios about this new forum

1. Why have I got a warn status?

Everybody has one. It's a new feature on this forum, where a poster who breaks the forum's code of conduct can be given a warning. Repeat offenders won't then be able to say that they weren't warned that certain types of behaviour won't be tolerated. We all want this forum to be a welcoming place for all users and we also want to fair, balanced and proportionate in our moderation - the warning system should hopefully allow us to achieve that.

2. Can we have a view new posts?

There is a 'jump to lastest post' button when there are new posts on a thread. It's a bit different from the old forum but if you feel it's not working as you'd like then let us know and we'll try and accomodate your ideas :thumbsup2:

2. Can we have a view new posts?

There is a 'jump to lastest post' button when there are new posts on a thread. It's a bit different from the old forum but if you feel it's not working as you'd like then let us know and we'll try and accomodate your ideas

That function was on the old forums too, and it is the way I browsed the forum. Though, because many people were used to the 'view new posts' function, maybe it can be brought back if there is demand?

That function was on the old forums too, and it is the way I browsed the forum. Though, because many people were used to the 'view new posts' function, maybe it can be brought back if there is demand?

I'll pass that on to the admin guys Mr.T :thumbsup2:

Its all a bit bigger over here. In terms of the boxes and stuff. I dont know if i like it.

And the post counter, and ranking system is just going to lead to trouble.

Oh I really hope not :lol:

• Members
It's a new feature on this forum, where a poster who breaks the forum's code of conduct can be given a warning. Repeat offenders won't then be able to say that they weren't warned that certain types of behaviour won't be tolerated. We all want this forum to be a welcoming place for all users and we also want to fair, balanced and proportionate in our moderation - the warning system should hopefully allow us to achieve that.

That's not a new feature. It's been on the past two sites as well but only admin and moderating staff could see it and access it.

Guest Jags_Girl

Its all a bit bigger over here. In terms of the boxes and stuff. I dont know if i like it.

And the post counter, and ranking system is just going to lead to trouble.

Why don't you try.......Zooming out :lol::lol:

Loving the no adverts look.

Not so sure about the chunky grey lines between posts and so on, and quote boxes could always be bit smaller, but on the whole, looks good.

Edited to add: :huh: the swearey filter is WAY too sensitive. :red_card: I typed the word Chu-nky (without the dash) and it's come out censored!!!!

:wall:

WTF !???? :thumbdown::sad1::no:

Edited by admin1